[Unanswered]  Spin stealing in burst

I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this and if it isnt I’ll gladly move it somewhere else but how exactly does spin stealing work and is it possible to make an anti-spin stealing combo and if it is then what are some?
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:09 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this and if it isnt I’ll gladly move it somewhere else but how exactly does spin stealing work and is it possible to make an anti-spin stealing combo and if it is then what are some?

see my thread it explains it deeply how spin stealing works https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Zombie-...e-opponent
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:21 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:09 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this and if it isnt I’ll gladly move it somewhere else but how exactly does spin stealing work and is it possible to make an anti-spin stealing combo and if it is then what are some?

see my thread it explains it deeply how spin stealing works https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Zombie-...e-opponent

Thanks but that doesn’t completely answer everything
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:26 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:21 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: see my thread it explains it deeply how spin stealing works https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Zombie-...e-opponent

Thanks but that doesn’t completely answer everything

you can ask what it doesn't. I will surely update it. I think it needs a refresh and reformating too
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:34 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:26 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Thanks but that doesn’t completely answer everything

you can ask what it doesn't. I will surely update it. I think it needs a refresh and reformating too

Okay then. What are some ways to counter spin stealing?
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:11 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:34 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: you can ask what it doesn't. I will surely update it. I think it needs a refresh and reformating too

In the Burst Format. Very smooth perimeters. Drain Fafnir needs aggressive shapes to hook onto its rubber since there isn't much of it.

In general though, you want more Life-After-Death since spin speeds equalize it will come down to who has the better LAD
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:14 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:11 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Okay then. What are some ways to counter spin stealing?

In the Burst Format. Very smooth perimeters. Drain Fafnir needs aggressive shapes to hook onto its rubber since there isn't much of it.

In general though, you want more Life-After-Death since spin speeds equalize it will come down to who has the better LAD
So a bey like maximum Garuda is immune to spin stealing
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:15 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:14 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: In the Burst Format. Very smooth perimeters. Drain Fafnir needs aggressive shapes to hook onto its rubber since there isn't much of it.

Pretty much. Tournament results and testing confirms it too
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:15 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:14 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: In the Burst Format. Very smooth perimeters. Drain Fafnir needs aggressive shapes to hook onto its rubber since there isn't much of it.

Not totally tho dF on bearing and destroy can beat mg atomic
(Jan. 22, 2018  8:19 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:15 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: So a bey like maximum Garuda is immune to spin stealing
Not totally tho dF on bearing and destroy can beat mg atomic

But with if both beys have the same driver, mG will always win. Not much has been tested for dF._.Ds VS mG._.At but I'm pretty sure mG would win that one too due to Atomic having around the same if not more LAD
(Jan. 22, 2018  9:16 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  8:19 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Not totally tho dF on bearing and destroy can beat mg atomic

But with if both beys have the same driver, mG will always win. Not much has been tested for dF._.Ds VS mG._.At but I'm pretty sure mG would win that one too due to Atomic having around the same if not more LAD

Thats the thing spin stealers need more lad and pressicision than the opponent to win otherwise they lose. And yea usually destroy has better pressicision than atomic
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:16 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:15 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: So a bey like maximum Garuda is immune to spin stealing

Pretty much. Tournament results and testing confirms it too

What about orichalcum and shadow orichalcum? On a slightly unrelated question  what’s the difference between them?
(Jan. 22, 2018  11:33 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:16 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Pretty much. Tournament results and testing confirms it too

What about orichalcum and shadow orichalcum? On a slightly unrelated question  what’s the difference between them?

Both Orichalcums don't do well against spin equalizers
The Orichalcums have a slight difference in shape But that's pretty much it aside from the color
(Jan. 23, 2018  12:42 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  11:33 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What about orichalcum and shadow orichalcum? On a slightly unrelated question  what’s the difference between them?

Both Orichalcums don't do well against spin equalizer
The Orichalcums have a slight difference in shape But that's pretty much it aside from the color

Hug, interesting
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:11 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:34 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: you can ask what it doesn't. I will surely update it. I think it needs a refresh and reformating too

Did you actually read the thread? it doe answer it
(Jan. 23, 2018  1:23 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:11 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Okay then. What are some ways to counter spin stealing?

Did you actually read the thread? it doe answer it

Really? I must of skipped over it