[Unanswered]  Picked by my first Burst beyblade!

Hello all 

Picked up Bloody longinus from eBay the other day and it's my first beyblade I've owned since the originals way back, my question is that the launch and spin rate of Longinus is quite slow. It doesn't come off the launcher cleanly very often and probably has a spin time of about 20 seconds. Is that usual? Is the launcher that comes with them just a bit rubbish? 

Perhaps it's my technique, if I don't pull super hard I often get a faster spin but not amazing. 
Any advice/help Grin
Should add almost sure 100% not fake. Box, stickers and instructions all takara tomy. 5 star eBay seller
(Jul. 13, 2018  6:38 PM)Jman jman Wrote: My hasbo one last  74 seconds
bL and Hasbro Tired
I'm pretty sure bL comes with a proto launcher, which is pretty much trash.
Yeah I'm sure beyblade geeks commented on the poor quality of the launcher during the set review.
Here's the eBay link
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Takara-Tomy-B...2749.l2649
(Jul. 13, 2018  6:22 PM)JaegerNoon Wrote: Hello all 

Picked up Bloody longinus from eBay the other day and it's my first beyblade I've owned since the originals way back, my question is that the launch and spin rate of Longinus is quite slow. It doesn't come off the launcher cleanly very often and probably has a spin time of about 20 seconds. Is that usual? Is the launcher that comes with them just a bit rubbish? 

Perhaps it's my technique, if I don't pull super hard I often get a faster spin but not amazing. 
Any advice/help Grin
Trust me it's just the launcher it came with, you should buy spriggan requiem since it comes with an LR launcher
It’s definitly the proto launcher. You got the real deal beyblade, just get a better launcher and you’ll be set!
It's rubber performance tip on Bloody Longinus. That can't spin long time.
Tested my bL with same Proto lanucher and got 20s too.
Changed performance tip to metal one (Wedge) and got 1 min. Btw that tip is not good for battles, but ok for free spinning.
Used better launcher after that (B-112) and got just slighly better time, but that was not hard launch. Got a bit bored to continue, you can already have an idea about times.
In general, do not expect good spinning times from Burst series. They are weak but fun to play against other Burst beylades.

(Jul. 13, 2018  6:22 PM)JaegerNoon Wrote: It doesn't come off the launcher cleanly very often ...

Yes, I've noticed that problem with Proto launcher from bL pack also.
Burst beyblades dont really spin for a long time.....
I tried my driger slash spread wedge and that gives me the best spin time of 2 minutes....couldn't find anything better
(Jul. 13, 2018  8:44 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Burst beyblades dont really spin for a long time.....
I tried my driger slash spread wedge and that gives me the best spin time of 2 minutes....couldn't find anything  better

*Cough cough* most defense tips plus 7 *cough cough*
(Jul. 16, 2018  5:21 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  8:44 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Burst beyblades dont really spin for a long time.....
I tried my driger slash spread wedge and that gives me the best spin time of 2 minutes....couldn't find anything  better

still not around 2 minutes ..well then  i never really timed it
Try guardian kerbeus 7 bearing.
(Jul. 16, 2018  5:21 PM)K1D Wrote:

That Driger was most OP right spinning thing I saw till that tournament. It even bursted my D2 which I was using after seeing the winning combos of 1234beyblade

(Jul. 16, 2018  5:33 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Try guardian kerbeus 7 bearing.

Actually, both bearing and gK will make it loose.
aH.7.Br
Leave it guys
Deep Chaos Still rulws
I was talking raw stamina,not in a matchup,and cR has more stamina than dC .
(Jul. 16, 2018  5:29 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  5:21 PM)K1D Wrote: *Cough cough* most defense tips plus 7 *cough cough*

still not around 2 minutes ..well then  i never really timed it

hS.7G.Op hit 1:16
hS.7G.At hit 1:30

With a proto
(Jul. 16, 2018  6:29 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  5:29 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: still not around 2 minutes ..well then  i never really timed it

hS.7G.Op hit 1:16
hS.7G.At hit 1:30

With a proto

Well then you also have drain fafnir and atomic