[Unanswered]  Perfect Balance Parts and "Great Mold" prices

How much does good and hest mold of these parts worth?
Deathscyther (which I know is Banned but as they were legal in Hasbro events, I'm expecting it to be legal in Funskool event in case they Happens.)
D2 (which I think I have btw)
Odin
Wyvern
L2 (I dunno how its beter but I heard it too has mold variation and seen some on YJA)

Heavy
Gravity
Triple (I have a 21g one somehow lol. Does it worth more?)

Hold (Kevo-Tier)
Revolve
Orbit

Also any Place I can find em at? I know they are on YJA, but it's a very popular place and it's risky as it might go pretty high + shipping

Edit:- Thank you BeyGod for D2, beyhaha
I don't really understand what you're asking but if it's balance then honestly any parts work for perfect balance, you don't need specific molds of stuff it's just trial and error with mostly the disk, you don't really have to worry about driver and layer balance.

Tho to give you a tip I guess, red heavy and blue spread work the best for when I look for balances.

Oh and to answer the question, I wouldn't really see a big price difference in a lot of the "better molds" you're talking about, tho that 21g triple is probably worth a bit more.

Lol one last edit I never really understood why those perfect YJA beys are worth so much, like yeah they spend money on the same part to find the best match ups for specific combos but honestly it takes me 10 disks, 4 drivers, and 5 layers at most to find a perfect one, sometimes I even get it first try like my Acid Anubis Spread Revolve.
(Jun. 05, 2017  5:43 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: but honestly it takes me 10 disks, 4 drivers, and 5 layers at most to find a perfect one,

Wow, literally enough money for a Dir en grey ticket or two in Japan, or something way more worthwhile in general than parts though... This is not normal. It still does depend on luck if you are on a tight budget or just reasonable hah.