[Unanswered]  Paint for Spriggan Requiem God Chip?

I recently bought a pre owned Spriggan Requiem and the God Chip has tiny chips that while not very noticeable, bother me. Would I use spray paint to recolor it and if so what specific color should I use?
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:41 AM)DaneWasHere_ Wrote: I recently bought a pre owned Spriggan Requiem and the God Chip has tiny chips that while not very noticeable, bother me. Would I use spray paint to recolor it and if so what specific color should I use?

hmm, i'd recommend cool blue
Paint it what you like if you don't intend to use it in WBO tournaments.

Painted beys are illegal in WBO tournaments. There are very clear rules set down for that in the various format rules. Thin layer of nail polish for stickers, nothing else.
(Aug. 10, 2021  9:11 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Paint it what you like if you don't intend to use it in WBO tournaments.

Painted beys are illegal in WBO tournaments. There are very clear rules set down for that in the various format rules. Thin layer of nail polish for stickers, nothing else.

I don't intend to use it in tournaments right now, just for the sake of aesthetics getting that new in box blue look the god chip is supposed to have.