[Unanswered]  Not sure what to do.

I'm going to Ghana for vacation this summer. I'm going to bring my beyblades with me but I'm not sure if I should. Since in Ghana there are robbers. Because the house I stay in got robbed. Should I bring it or not?
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:50 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I'm going to Ghana for vacation this summer. I'm going to bring my beyblades with me but I'm not sure if I should. Since in Ghana there are robbers. Because the house I stay in got robbed. Should I bring it or not?

IMO, you should bring it
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:50 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I'm going to Ghana for vacation this summer. I'm going to bring my beyblades with me but I'm not sure if I should. Since in Ghana there are robbers. Because the house I stay in got robbed. Should I bring it or not?
Nobody would steal beys unless you make it look valuable.
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:56 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
Nobody would steal beys unless you make it look valuable.
Define valuable. In Ghana. Beyblade doesn't exist.

I probably wouldn't if you don't feel safe bringing them. Just in case, anyways.
I mean, they're beyblades, if you really aren't comfortable with the environment in Ghana, don't bring em. You should try to bring something else to keep you occupied, preferably a 3DS, PS Vita, phone,etc...
(Dec. 28, 2018  6:02 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:56 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Nobody would steal beys unless you make it look valuable.
Define valuable. In Ghana. Beyblade doesn't exist.
...Then I wouldnt bring it...
(Dec. 28, 2018  6:25 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  6:02 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Define valuable. In Ghana. Beyblade doesn't exist.
...Then I wouldnt bring it...
Bring some but only a few
Don't Bring them at all, no beyblades in Ghana means that even the weakest bey is valuable. Do not bring them.
Personally, I would go for it as long as you have another Beyblade buddy there (in which they know how to keep Beyblades safe and would help you). If not, then it's best not to. Try to bring something else that you like (as long as it is likely that thieves wont take them)
Noone would steal some spinning tops, jus hide em under a bed, in a drawer, etc