[Unanswered]  Not sure what to do.

I'm going to Ghana for vacation this summer. I'm going to bring my beyblades with me but I'm not sure if I should. Since in Ghana there are robbers. Because the house I stay in got robbed. Should I bring it or not?
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:50 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I'm going to Ghana for vacation this summer. I'm going to bring my beyblades with me but I'm not sure if I should. Since in Ghana there are robbers. Because the house I stay in got robbed. Should I bring it or not?

IMO, you should bring it
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:50 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I'm going to Ghana for vacation this summer. I'm going to bring my beyblades with me but I'm not sure if I should. Since in Ghana there are robbers. Because the house I stay in got robbed. Should I bring it or not?
Nobody would steal beys unless you make it look valuable.
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:56 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
Nobody would steal beys unless you make it look valuable.
Define valuable. In Ghana. Beyblade doesn't exist.

I probably wouldn't if you don't feel safe bringing them. Just in case, anyways.
I mean, they're beyblades, if you really aren't comfortable with the environment in Ghana, don't bring em. You should try to bring something else to keep you occupied, preferably a 3DS, PS Vita, phone,etc...
(Dec. 28, 2018  6:02 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:56 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Nobody would steal beys unless you make it look valuable.
Define valuable. In Ghana. Beyblade doesn't exist.
...Then I wouldnt bring it...
(Dec. 28, 2018  6:25 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  6:02 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Define valuable. In Ghana. Beyblade doesn't exist.
...Then I wouldnt bring it...
Bring some but only a few