[Unanswered]  New to BB Burst, Looking for help and opinions :)

Whats up WBO community! I like to go by the name Prizm and I'm entirely new to the Beyblade Burst series. I'm old school up to G-Revolution series. I remember when the first burst beys came out and I challenged my younger cousin and was highly not interested in them before because of how not so durable they were when I broke/cracked a few of my cousins beys with my old EG dragoon GT and dranzer V2 beys. But I do understand that old gen were not meant to battle bursts because of the system of the beys. Just recently found out how surprising TT burst series beys has greatly improved so I want to get back into beyblades and start fresh. So enough history talk and now cutting to the chase.

I have done multiple late/overnight hours in researching into God layers, Cho-z, and new GT series but can't quite decide what to get honestly mainly because of the huge amount of information I have to take in to learn about the burst series and how much I REALLY need to catch up on. Before we move on I'm strictly TT and for a fact willing to ball out some $$$ to get certain parts (sets/drivers/boosters/etc.) My hours of research has lead to the list below.

B-149 Booster set (08/10/2019)
B-98 customize set 
B-128 customize set
Random Booster vol 12
Random Booster vol 16
God Layer Spriggan Requiem zt
Cho Z Archer Hercules et
Cho Z Geist Fafnir
Cho Z Valkyrie
GT Zwei Longinus
Level Chip for Cho Z series
LR Bey launcher

By all means ANY and all opinions on what can be improved and be very beneficial to my list especially on certain boosters/sets/layers/drivers/disc that can only be obtained from certain beys and are a MUST HAVE for competitive/free play. I have also done a little research on websites to buy from but mainly found ever-wish.com interesting because of prices for the bulk amount including shipping. Other highly recommended/reputable sites to buy from would greatly be appreciated. 

On another note I was interested in this set here: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Lot...Swn2JdKBwf 

^^^ I've looked over the selection and found beys that were part of sets but there were missing beys to complete the whole set. I also contacted the seller in concerns mainly to ask how used/worn are the drivers and what kind of condition are the layers are in and if they were chipped or cracked making it more prone to just being broken into pieces. If you also look through the other bey lots for sale from this ebay seller it looks to be legit because of the boxes and things he has from TT but I'm being cautious about "judging a book by its cover" kind of vibe because it looks good but I cant find any other positive feedback on bey lots he has sold, only the other items have feedback but none for bey lots, so if anyone can confirm it is legitimate and worth, I'm all in.

Again ANY and all opinions/answers pertaining to everything mentioned above are welcomed.

Thank You, 

_Prizm Smile
I'm not sure if you have noticed but, you've created three of the same thread. I've deleted the other two but be careful next time you make threads.

As for what to buy... It mostly depends on whether or not you want to get competitive. Most of the currently competitive parts have come from ChoZ and GT, for standard format at least. If you ask around I'm sure that people will be able to help you find what you need.
I am glad you are being careful on whether to buy a 'lot' from eBay.

I looked into it a bit and I found a listing from the seller you link that is identical to a different seller that uses the same images.

#1 from mk7679_japan: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Lot...3220807326

#2 from fujiyama_book: https://www.ebay.com/itm/40-Free-shippin...3888434246
Again posting.

you can buy:

Z Achilles
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Z Achilles Launcher set
Revive Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Shelter Regulus Random Booster Volume 12
Dead Hades Random Booster Volume 12
GT Triple Booster (when it is released)
Multiple copies of Judgement Joker
Cho-Z Achilles
Geist Fafnir Launcher Set
Vice Leopard random booster volume 15
Cosmo Valkyrie random booster volume 15
Storm Pegasis Random Booster Volume 15
Dead Hades Random Booster Volume 15
God Customize Set
Cho-Z Customize Set
Level Chip x3

All I can think of. Hope this helps!
(Jul. 26, 2019  4:09 PM)Mage Wrote: I'm not sure if you have noticed but, you've created three of the same thread. I've deleted the other two but be careful next time you make threads.

As for what to buy... It mostly depends on whether or not you want to get competitive. Most of the currently competitive parts have come from ChoZ and GT, for standard format at least. If you ask around I'm sure that people will be able to help you find what you need.

I'm very sorry and I have noticed it and don't mean to come off as a spam but for some reason it wouldn't post and just kept saying error submit page form and I accidentally kept refreshing to see if would go through. I would mainly go for free play just to have fun but also looked into future proofing for competitive parts. Also I think its nice to just have a collection Smile. Thank you and very sorry again for the multiple threads.

(Jul. 26, 2019  4:59 PM)joyos Wrote: I am glad you are being careful on whether to buy a 'lot' from eBay.

I looked into it a bit and I found a listing from the seller you link that is identical to a different seller that uses the same images.

Thank you very much into looking not only the set but other sellers who list it as different sellers. I honestly wouldn't have caught it and was really going to buy it but my gut said to just ask for help. Luckily you looked into it or else I'd be disappointed in myself for being careless and again a very huge Thank you!!!

(Jul. 26, 2019  9:10 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Again posting.

you can buy:

Z Achilles
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Z Achilles Launcher set
Revive Phoenix  
Dead Phoenix
Cho-Z Achilles
God Customize Set
Cho-Z Customize Set
Level Chip x3

Thank you for your opinions. I do plan to get most of everything you have listed and thank you for mentioning the geist fafnir launcher set definitely did not see that and its good since it comes with launcher and bey. For vol 15 since you listed 4 beys, I think it would be beneficial to just buy the entire vol 15 set on ever-wish. I would also like to know your opinion on the level chip 3x because I do plan on buy this on ebay 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...SwJ-xcj0wE
I do have my concerns and gut feeling i should ask before i buy it, if you have an opinion where i should buy them it would be helpful but if the ebay listing i just posted is legit and worth getting then even better. Thank You very much for you help!
(Jul. 26, 2019  11:55 PM)_Prizm Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  4:09 PM)Mage Wrote: I'm not sure if you have noticed but, you've created three of the same thread. I've deleted the other two but be careful next time you make threads.

I'm very sorry and I have noticed it and don't mean to come off as a spam but for some reason it wouldn't post and just kept saying error submit page form and I accidentally kept refreshing to see if would go through. I would mainly go for free play just to have fun but also looked into future proofing for competitive parts. Also I think its nice to just have a collection Smile. Thank you and very sorry again for the multiple threads.

(Jul. 26, 2019  4:59 PM)joyos Wrote: I am glad you are being careful on whether to buy a 'lot' from eBay.

Thank you very much into looking not only the set but other sellers who list it as different sellers. I honestly wouldn't have caught it and was really going to buy it but my gut said to just ask for help. Luckily you looked into it or else I'd be disappointed in myself for being careless and again a very huge Thank you!!!

(Jul. 26, 2019  9:10 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Again posting.

you can buy:

Z Achilles
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Z Achilles Launcher set
Revive Phoenix  
Dead Phoenix
Cho-Z Achilles
God Customize Set
Cho-Z Customize Set
Level Chip x3

Thank you for your opinions. I do plan to get most of everything you have listed and thank you for mentioning the geist fafnir launcher set definitely did not see that and its good since it comes with launcher and bey. For vol 15 since you listed 4 beys, I think it would be beneficial to just buy the entire vol 15 set on ever-wish. I would also like to know your opinion on the level chip 3x because I do plan on buy this on ebay 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...SwJ-xcj0wE
I do have my concerns and gut feeling i should ask before i buy it, if you have an opinion where i should buy them it would be helpful but if the ebay listing i just posted is legit and worth getting then even better. Thank You very much for you help!

You can buy Level Chip for 3 of your Cho-Z Beys. I think in an actual tournament you can only have 1 for a bey in your whole deck. In this case buy Emperor Forneus 13Meteor Survive since it comes with a level chip