[Unanswered]  New here..Last I played was during Dragoon time

Hello guys..

I want to try jumping to the Beyblade world.

Last time I played was during the Dragoon and Driger hype (around 16 years ago).

So, can you guys recommend me what is the suitable Bey for a newbie like me to get first?

I love to see Bey that could jump around or that still in motion and changes it direction midgame. 

thanks!
(Jun. 27, 2019  11:28 PM)dnx103 Wrote: Hello guys..

Last time I played was during the Dragoon and Driger hype (around 16 years ago).

So, can you guys recommend me what is the suitable Bey for a newbie like me to get first?

I love to see Bey that could jump around or that still in motion and changes it direction midgame. 

thanks!

The new Gatinko Beyblade Judgment Joker is the way to go for an unpredictable stock combo, has aggressive and passive mode changes mid battle due to the trick driver. It can also (slightly) jump around with its uneven driver.
I’d say one of the older bursts like zillion zuetron or xeno xcalius
(Jun. 27, 2019  11:36 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  11:28 PM)dnx103 Wrote: Hello guys..

thanks!

The new Gatinko Beyblade Judgment Joker is the way to go for an unpredictable stock combo, has aggressive and passive mode changes mid battle due to the trick driver. It can also (slightly) jump around with its uneven driver.

Thanks!! Bought it online just now and waiting for its arrival
Hell salamander.12.operate (also known as hS/hell salamander.12.op) jumps quite a lot. It sometimes can even jump over the enemy! BTW, the combo is just stock hell salamander combo.
Also, bro, avoid buying fake beyblades. Some of the fake ones are even slightly poisonous. There are some guides in this website to help you buy original ones.
Hope you have a fun time playing beyblade again. Smile