[Unanswered]  New Burst Beyblade Questions

I have fallen behind in the new releases so first: Do the new Super Z Beyblades have any gimmicks?
(Mar. 29, 2018  6:10 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I have fallen behind in the new releases so first: Do the new Super Z Beyblades have any gimmicks?

No, they don't.
What is different about them then?
Are they a downgrade?
(Mar. 29, 2018  6:16 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: What is different about them then?
Are they a downgrade?

metal. That about it. other than height variation
Are the height differences anywhere near the same level as the MFB series was?
(Mar. 29, 2018  6:25 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Are the height differences anywhere near the same level as the MFB series was?

no. xtend can switch between normal and tower height, volcanic is tower height, and yard is short.
Currently, no gimmicks. But "Supreme Gimmicks" or "Superior Gimmicks" or whatever we'll call it in English have been revealed.

I put the gimmick ad in here (Click to View)

The trio of Super Z beys out so far haven't been that impressive. Here's RedPanda2's findings:

(Mar. 29, 2018  2:23 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: after running through tons of old discs 
i have nothing new to share. they do seem to like discs under 20g. 

but i’m officially done trying to justify competitive use for current super-z.  

they are just not any better than the top tier god layer combos, in fact they are usually worse

(Mar. 29, 2018  3:07 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2018  2:55 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Great input!

May I ask a question? How burstable did you find the Super Z beys in your testing? Some people are wondering if they're more difficult to burst.

i think burstablity goes up with disc weight.  

they are not any more difficult to burst than some god layers, imo.
Thanks @[Basalt Fox], @[MWF], and @[Frostic Fox]. I think that catches me up, unless is there anything else you guys think might be important?
Thanks again!
I think it's worth keeping up on the main Super Z thread and the different product threads. Emperor Forneus's thread has some good discussion in it.

Also, I think it's helpful to add this to what was already quoted by RedPanda2, since I quoted him and it's easy to lose context of what's being said without the conversation. I think this clarifies some bits:

(Mar. 30, 2018  6:51 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i’m not saying they are not strong. 

they are strong and can beats lots of things. 

however, i don’t see the current competitive game as being changed current super-z. 

further, you may think i’m the only one pointing this out

but i’d ask you to point out who *is* proving these current super-z beys change the competitive landscape?

—- 

i love TT beys and EMS’d 6 super-z beys as a preorder. and i buy every bey whether it’s competitive or not. 

so please do not misunderstand me as a super-z hater Smile

also, i reserve the right to be wrong about current super-z beys, in fact i’d be happy about it.

More and more evidence will come as more people get the Super Z beys and put them through the paces, but yeah. I know early findings of Ark Bahamut were wrong, but time usually reveals all.

I currently own the three, but I just have been too busy to do much in the way of testing myself.
This was very helpful!
I am reopening this. I have been away for awhile last I heard there was Dead Hades and Orb Aegis? I don't know their gimmicks though.
Could someone catch me up on the new releases and gimmicks?
(Nov. 14, 2018  5:19 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I am reopening this. I have been away for awhile last I heard there was Dead Hades and Orb Aegis? I don't know their gimmicks though.
Could someone catch me up on the new releases and gimmicks?

Dead Hades: Hexa-Weight. It is a heavy beyblade with its weight being focused in the six hexagons near the outer edge of the layer and the hexagon in the center.

Orb Egis: Orbs. It has two metal balls so attacks roll off. Basically Kreis satan 2.0 gimmick wise.
Thanks @[MWF]
What releases and gimmicks have there been since those two?
(Nov. 14, 2018  5:35 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Thanks @[MWF]
What releases and gimmicks have there been since those two?

Oh!, Orb Egis isn't out till now, it's Coming in Super Z costumize set which contains Super Z Spriggan,
And A new Valkriye named Super Z Valkriye it will be out in 17/11/2018 and Super Z Achilles which coming out in December

Super Z Valkriye Zeinth Evolution- A burst Stopper which prevents Bursting the bey,

Super Z Spriggan 0W Zeta'- A burst Stopper, Mode Changing in Zeta'

Super Z Achilles 00 Dimension - A burst Stopper, Height And Mode Changing.
Figured I'd re-use this since my question fits. Is Beyblade on Hiatus or is it still going, if it's still going what is the latest release?
(Feb. 19, 2023  11:40 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Figured I'd re-use this since my question fits. Is Beyblade on Hiatus or is it still going, if it's still going what is the latest release?
Burst is over, no more TT releases. But Hasbro is making a season 7.
Too bad, wonder what's next
(Feb. 20, 2023  1:00 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Too bad, wonder what's next

Prob will be revealed in march 21 bcs of the teaser 
If you don't know in the bust vs set they put a card saying 3/21 go shoot which is march 21 and there was a teaser trailer with all the generations and then the 3/21 go shoot
I'd like it if they renewed MFB even though I doubt they will.
bro this dude necroposted heavily Uncertain