[Unanswered]  My lr launcher broke.

Yesterday my Achilles lr launcher broke. Well at least the right rotation part. When I put it on right, it makes this strange noise, but when I put it on left rotation, it launches normally. 
Should I get another lr launcher or just get a long winder for now. Becuase I was also planning on getting xtreme'
Have you tried opening it? Possibly deconstructing it and reconstructing it?
(Oct. 02, 2019  12:22 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Have you tried opening it?  Possibly deconstructing it and reconstructing it?

I'm Not Sure how to do that.
I know how to open it. But to reconstruct it. Not sure
Uuh so the exact same thing happened to me. One of the gears probably broke, because that is what happened to me. You need a new launcher. I found that cord launchers are a little less powerful, but last a little longer. But, I will say you should just get two single rotation string launchers.
When putting beys on your launcher, have you been clicking the launcher?
(Oct. 02, 2019  1:47 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: When putting beys on your launcher, have you been clicking the launcher?

Nope
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:14 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2019  1:47 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: When putting beys on your launcher, have you been clicking the launcher?

Nope

To both of you, the dual spin launchers are practically made to break.(for the $$$$) I bought a dual.spin one time, and it broke a week later.
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:37 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:14 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Nope

To both of you, the dual spin launchers are practically made to break.(for the $$$$) I bought a dual.spin one time, and it broke a week later.

And I can back that up, because I just got a Dual Threat Launcher from Hasbro a week ago, and it's already broken. I usually use a LR winder.
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:40 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:37 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: To both of you, the dual spin launchers are practically made to break.(for the $$$$) I bought a dual.spin one time, and it broke a week later.

And I can back that up, because I just got a Dual Threat Launcher from Hasbro a  week ago, and it's already broken. I usually use a LR winder.

While I support your statement, the Hasbro dual threat launcher is only good for right spin.
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:41 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:40 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: And I can back that up, because I just got a Dual Threat Launcher from Hasbro a  week ago, and it's already broken. I usually use a LR winder.

While I support your statement, the Hasbro dual threat launcher is only good for right spin.

I know, I just sometimes use it for left spin. Hasbro sends them to me for free anyway.
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:45 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:41 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: While I support your statement, the Hasbro dual threat launcher is only good for right spin.

I know, I just sometimes use it for left spin. Hasbro sends them to me for free anyway.

Nani??? How?? Why??