World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered My lr launcher broke. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered My lr launcher broke. (/Thread-Unanswered-My-lr-launcher-broke)

My lr launcher broke. - DreamBlade - Oct. 02, 2019

Yesterday my Achilles lr launcher broke. Well at least the right rotation part. When I put it on right, it makes this strange noise, but when I put it on left rotation, it launches normally. 
Should I get another lr launcher or just get a long winder for now. Becuase I was also planning on getting xtreme'

RE: My lr launcher broke. - BreakerDS - Oct. 02, 2019

Have you tried opening it? Possibly deconstructing it and reconstructing it?

RE: My lr launcher broke. - DreamBlade - Oct. 02, 2019

(Oct. 02, 2019  12:22 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Have you tried opening it?  Possibly deconstructing it and reconstructing it?

I'm Not Sure how to do that.
I know how to open it. But to reconstruct it. Not sure

RE: My lr launcher broke. - Suoh sadboii - Oct. 02, 2019

Uuh so the exact same thing happened to me. One of the gears probably broke, because that is what happened to me. You need a new launcher. I found that cord launchers are a little less powerful, but last a little longer. But, I will say you should just get two single rotation string launchers.

RE: My lr launcher broke. - DeceasedCrab - Oct. 02, 2019

When putting beys on your launcher, have you been clicking the launcher?

RE: My lr launcher broke. - DreamBlade - Oct. 03, 2019

(Oct. 02, 2019  1:47 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: When putting beys on your launcher, have you been clicking the launcher?

Nope

RE: My lr launcher broke. - Suoh sadboii - Oct. 03, 2019

(Oct. 03, 2019  2:14 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2019  1:47 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: When putting beys on your launcher, have you been clicking the launcher?

Nope

To both of you, the dual spin launchers are practically made to break.(for the $$$$) I bought a dual.spin one time, and it broke a week later.

RE: My lr launcher broke. - #Fafnir - Oct. 03, 2019

(Oct. 03, 2019  2:37 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:14 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Nope

To both of you, the dual spin launchers are practically made to break.(for the $$$$) I bought a dual.spin one time, and it broke a week later.

And I can back that up, because I just got a Dual Threat Launcher from Hasbro a week ago, and it's already broken. I usually use a LR winder.

(Oct. 03, 2019  2:40 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:37 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: To both of you, the dual spin launchers are practically made to break.(for the $$$$) I bought a dual.spin one time, and it broke a week later.

And I can back that up, because I just got a Dual Threat Launcher from Hasbro a  week ago, and it's already broken. I usually use a LR winder.

While I support your statement, the Hasbro dual threat launcher is only good for right spin.

RE: My lr launcher broke. - #Fafnir - Oct. 03, 2019

(Oct. 03, 2019  2:41 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:40 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: And I can back that up, because I just got a Dual Threat Launcher from Hasbro a  week ago, and it's already broken. I usually use a LR winder.

While I support your statement, the Hasbro dual threat launcher is only good for right spin.

I know, I just sometimes use it for left spin. Hasbro sends them to me for free anyway.

(Oct. 03, 2019  2:45 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  2:41 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: While I support your statement, the Hasbro dual threat launcher is only good for right spin.

I know, I just sometimes use it for left spin. Hasbro sends them to me for free anyway.

Nani??? How?? Why??