[Unanswered]  Mold variations

Can someone please explain mold variations to me.  Like how to tell molds, which molds are better, and stuff of that sort?
(Oct. 18, 2020  1:00 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Can someone please explain mold variations to me.  Like how to tell molds, which molds are better, and stuff of that sort?

Mold A,B.C.And D all are same
(Oct. 18, 2020  2:21 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  1:00 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Can someone please explain mold variations to me.  Like how to tell molds, which molds are better, and stuff of that sort?

Mold A,B.C.And D all are same

Yeah, but i've seen from a1 to l19, so i'm confused.
I still need help!
This depends on what part you are talking about. Not all parts have multiple molds, and the ones that do differ in varying ways. Some mold differences have major impacts on gameplay, while some don't really matter at all. If you let us know what part you are talking about, we can help you better.
(Oct. 26, 2020  9:37 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: This depends on what part you are talking about. Not all parts have multiple molds, and the ones that do differ in varying ways. Some mold differences have major impacts on gameplay, while some don't really matter at all. If you let us know what part you are talking about, we can help you better.

gt discs and chips
Bump! Still looking for answers!
well I think that molds differ from each part and each difference is different from each other
like, there are bearings that spin more and that spin less
the teeth of some recolor beys can be different from the original