[Unanswered]  Metal fight.

So I wanted to get back into the metal fight beys just for fun. But I'm not sure where to start. I don't remember all the beys that I donated years ago. The ones I remember are:

Rock zurafa(stock)
Cyber pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Storm pegasus 
Thermal lacerta.

And I found this old one

https://twitter.com/KatanaBlader/status/...45665?s=09

What bey or set should I start with if I want to get back to the metal series?
Also I dont have a metal fight launcher.
The Twitter one is fake
And to start with - Burn Pheonix, earth eagle, and Screw Capricorn and/or Galaxy Pegasus. For limited format
(Feb. 02, 2019  2:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: The Twitter one is fake
And to start with - Burn Pheonix, earth eagle, and Screw Capricorn and/or Galaxy Pegasus. For limited format

How do you know it's fake?
The Performance Tip is fake. I'm not sure about the rest of the Bey, but that tip is not an official release and is commonly found with fake Beyblades from Rapidity and other knockoff brands.
(Feb. 02, 2019  4:04 AM)Jack Frosty Wrote: The Performance Tip is fake. I'm not sure about the rest of the Bey, but that tip is not an official release and is commonly found with fake Beyblades from Rapidity and other knockoff brands.
OOF.

The beys parts are,
Face bolt: Salmander

Energy ring: pegasus

Fusion wheel: sol

Spin track: 105

Peformance tip: fake metal semi flat.
Yeah, I don't think a non-painted version of the Sol Fusion Wheel was ever officially released. Plus, unless you've customized it, the face bolt and energy ring will always be the same.
(Feb. 03, 2019  9:52 PM)Jack Frosty Wrote: Yeah, I don't think a non-painted version of the Sol Fusion Wheel was ever officially released. Plus, unless you've customized it, the face bolt and energy ring will always be the same.

What about paint wear?