[Unanswered]  Light Launcher LR, long winder straightening

So- as we know Spriggan Requiem comes with a light launcher LR with a long winder that comes bent in the box

What methods are recommended for straightening out the long winder?

one of my friends left it under a stack of books.
(Apr. 30, 2018  9:26 AM)Kry Wrote: So- as we know Spriggan Requiem comes with a light launcher LR with a long winder that comes bent in the box

What methods are recommended for straightening out the long winder?

one of my friends left it under a stack of books.

Put it under hot watcher and I don't know the rest. Search it up on youtube
Don't straighten the cord, man. It ruins makes the launcher skip teeth after 5 or 6 launches.
(Apr. 30, 2018  9:12 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Don't straighten the cord, man. It ruins makes the launcher skip teeth after 5 or 6 launches.

Its actually the opposite. If you straighten it will not break your launcher
It causes the fricking thing to skip teeth, so it is pretty much a very detrimental piece of advice. Ive won countless tourney w/ a longwinder that was bent. so, yeah it is better to use a curved ripcord, not a straight ripcord.
(May. 01, 2018  4:57 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: It causes the fricking thing to skip teeth, so it is pretty much a very detrimental piece of advice. Ive won countless tourney w/ a longwinder that was bent. so, yeah it is better to use a curved ripcord, not a straight ripcord.

Its not that mean you have a bad launcher or something bc normally if you straighten it improves the performance of the launcher
Straightening of the launcher would be better, as someone here has already mentioned it, it will prevent your launcher from damage.
WBO had a video on the same on their YouTube channel.
Check it out Here!
Hope this helps!
Easy way.
Wash under got water and straighten it up. Then instantly dip in cold water. Simple
Found a good way to straighten even the slingshock winders:

Hot Water, 2 minutes, then bend the opposite way to a circle, lay the winder formed to a circle into a box for fixation. Then put this box into the freezer for 30 minutes.

Worked great for me.

And here You can see that not even Hasbro employees manage to straighten their winders. Hi hi. They are straightened, but not perfectly:

Slingshock Demo