[Unanswered]  Layer Recommendations for Attack types?

(Jun. 29, 2019  7:26 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Brutal luinor L4
Just like how g2_ said it’s really weak since it’s so light but even the TT version does awfully against right Spin beys and is pretty outclassed by many left spin layers
(Jun. 30, 2019  12:40 AM)SprigganJoseph Wrote:
Just like how g2_ said it’s really weak since it’s so light but even the TT version does awfully against right Spin beys and is pretty outclassed by many left spin layers

Especially the new Zwei Longinus.
JV.Bl.X' is an epic combo
(Jun. 30, 2019  1:22 AM)bladekid Wrote: JV.Bl.X' is an epic combo

How much on a scale of 1 to Get Out Of My Swamp?

sOmE BoDY OnCe ToLD mE that combo was pretty shrektular!

Why no ashura?
(Jun. 21, 2019  4:28 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2019  2:41 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just looking for some layer recommendations to use to build attack type combos. Anything outside of Valkyrie or Longinus? 

Just looking to create an attack beast. Done cafe about stamina or defense. Want to go all in on busting potential.
It depends on the tournament
In takaratomy allowed tournaments I hear Judgement Joker is doing pretty good.
In hashbro exclusive tournaments go Longingus L3, Xcaluis X3, or Kalzar K3
In classic go  Valtryk V2  or Even  Roktavor I hear.
Trust me V2 and R aren't going to work at a hasbro tournament. Classic, yes, but not Hasbro. I think that L3, X4, and X3 are probably the best options tbh, but I wouldn't suggest using them at a tournament with TT beys involved for the most part.

(Jun. 30, 2019  4:09 AM)K1D Wrote:

Why no ashura?
V is heavier and the burst risk is non-existent even with pretty much the worst chip.
Cho z Valkyrie is pretty good, but I don’t have it. Right now I use beat kukulcan
(Jun. 30, 2019  1:23 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

How much on a scale of 1 to Get Out Of My Swamp?

It's about a "ya like jazz?" On the epic scale.
(Jun. 30, 2019  6:10 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2019  4:28 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: It depends on the tournament
In takaratomy allowed tournaments I hear Judgement Joker is doing pretty good.
In hashbro exclusive tournaments go Longingus L3, Xcaluis X3, or Kalzar K3
In classic go  Valtryk V2  or Even  Roktavor I hear.
Trust me V2 and R aren't going to work at a hasbro tournament. Classic, yes, but not Hasbro. I think that L3, X4, and X3 are probably the best options tbh, but I wouldn't suggest using them at a tournament with TT beys involved for the most part.

(Jun. 30, 2019  4:09 AM)K1D Wrote: Why no ashura?
V is heavier and the burst risk is non-existent even with pretty much the worst chip.

I agree that V2 and R aren't going to work in a Hasbro tournament and thats what I said in my previous quote "In classic go  Valtryk V2  or Even  Roktavor I hear." They would die in anything other than classic XD. I think thats the cool thing about classic tho.
(Jul. 09, 2019  3:23 AM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  6:10 AM)bladekid Wrote: Trust me V2 and R aren't going to work at a hasbro tournament. Classic, yes, but not Hasbro. I think that L3, X4, and X3 are probably the best options tbh, but I wouldn't suggest using them at a tournament with TT beys involved for the most part.

I agree that V2 and R aren't going to work in a Hasbro tournament and thats what I said in my previous quote "In classic go  Valtryk V2  or Even  Roktavor I hear." They would die in anything other than classic XD. I think thats the cool thing about classic tho.
Oh sorry, my bad, I didn't see that. Sorry about that

(Jul. 09, 2019  3:48 AM)Charking Wrote: Zwei,judgement, or slash
Except slash
Zwei longinus slash valkyrie

Buster execalibur

Zwei longinus slash valkyrie
Zwei Longinus is REALLY strong... Its almost scary how strong and heavy it is XD

if you want a good luinor, USE NIGHTMARE

does anybody here agree that ace dragon is just a right spin Zwei Longinus without metal?

what about if i am using Pro series parts, i have Lord, Judgement, Ace, Master, Union is coming on a few days, and Prime is coming next month.