[Unanswered]  Korean (Youngtoys) Beyblades

Hi people. I wanted to know if Youngtoys beyblades are any good. Also, please tell me if anyone knows the release date for Drain Fafnir in Korea (going their over the summer).
Thanks!
(Jun. 06, 2017  3:08 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Hi people. I wanted to know if Youngtoys beyblades are any good. Also, please tell me if anyone knows the release date for Drain Fafnir in Korea (going their over the summer).
Thanks!

Young toys are legit beyblades and the release for young toys are unknown so when you go in he summer you have to see if they have it in stock
The products are usually close enough to Japan's own release dates this time around, so I am actually surprised that Drain Fafnir is not out yet, there. It should not be long.
I don't know about Drain Fafnir, but I do know that Young Toys beyblades are on par with Takara Tomy beys. They are basically the same but without the NFC chips for the Beyloggers. Good luck finding them for a reasonable price out of Korea though.
gV, kS, and bR came our in Korea only recently...
Drain Fafnir, and Random booster vol.6 will come out in Korea soon before July I guess. Recently Youngsilup announced their release in local competition. Their releasing schedule is becoming faster due to parent consumers who purchase new one in Japan, quicker than domestic importing relaese in Korea. Text-translating for Drain Fafnir & Random Booster vol.6 already has been done.