[Unanswered]  Kei Vs Old SchoolTM Who Will Win?

I too think @[Kei] would win!  Dj - Uh.
(Feb. 10, 2019  5:14 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I too think @[Kei] would win!  Dj - Uh.
I don't think so. I checked your battle history and there is so many wins (and losses) in battles with @[Kei]. You're as strong as Kei. DJ - Yeah!
Hahaha. Well, my personal records (this includes battles which haven't been processed yet) indicate that the all-time statistics are:

Total Battles: 16
Kei Wins: 6
OldSchool™ Wins: 10

So ... OldSchool™ will probably win! Interestingly however, 8/16 battles have been in Deck Format and I've won five of them. Including the last two, but they were super close with a final score of 5-4. And I won only 1 of our first 7 battles overall ...

As an interesting comparison, I've played 1234beyblade 50 times and have 26 wins against him (although since 2017 I am 14-6). My win rate against both of them is much lower than my average. Players near the top of the rankings are there for a reason; it's typically harder to win against them.
(Feb. 10, 2019  6:34 PM)Kei Wrote: Hahaha. Well, my personal records (this includes battles which haven't been processed yet) indicate that the all-time statistics are:

Total Battles: 16
Kei Wins: 6
OldSchool™ Wins: 10

So ... OldSchool™ will probably win! Interestingly however, 8/16 battles have been in Deck Format and I've won five of them. Including the last two, but they were super close with a final score of 5-4. And I won only 1 of our first 7 battles overall ...

As an interesting comparison, I've played 1234beyblade 50 times and have 26 wins against him (although since 2017 I am 14-6). My win rate against both of them is much lower than my average. Players near the top of the rankings are there for a reason; it's typically harder to win against them.

I appreciate the vote but we both know you are the better Blader Joyful_3
You and your anti-anti-meta bey choices is at times a work of genius. There's a reason you're #1 Wink
Kei is definitely going to win. No questions asked. No doubts XD
Dude Kei would totes win! I mean they based Kai the best blader ever off of him. -Avery