[Unanswered]  Is z Achilles any good

I gugust go z Achilles fore my b day is it any good?
No, that's worst out of all cho z beys, get something else.
@[Kei] please close other two threads of @[PBJ520]
I wouldn't go for Z Achilles, it's not that good..
But instead why don't you go for Bloody Longinus or even Emperor Forneus? They are pretty good compared to Z Achilles.
Last i checked, Z Achilles' layer is good for attack. It is the disc and tip you want to avoid.
(May. 20, 2018  1:28 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Last i checked, Z Achilles' layer is good for attack. It is the disc and tip you want to avoid.

And that makes RBV10 more demandable, you get a decent disc and a amazing Driver
For me its all opinion bc if you are competitive Blader not the best but a casual Blader doesn't really care sure but it is always opinion
Z Achilles has at least made it in the winning combos list, and there are parts that can't say the same.

It's probably the least effective of the Cho-Z layers, though I think time will really spell that out for sure.

Happy birthday, and I think if you already have Z Achilles, you should enjoy it anyway. :) It and Revive Phoenix are my favorite designs so far.
(May. 20, 2018  3:21 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: No, that's worst out of all cho z beys, get something else.
@[Kei] please close other two threads of @[PBJ52
So you can just summon moderators and tell them what to do? (|||゚д゚)