[Unanswered]  Is this Real or Fake?

Is this fake?

The price is really good, and it says TT.... It's either this or pay $30 for a guaranteed TT Longinus.  

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.   

https://www.ebay.com/itm/393323976349?_t...%3A2334524
I think it's fake. I'm not like,a professional but it's on eBay and $30 for a TT longinus sounds kinda like a lot. But it's your choice.
probably not usually fake sellers dont put takara tomy on the name and dont use the real pic of the beys with the takara logo on the box
(May. 26, 2021  9:07 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: I think it's fake. I'm not like,a professional but it's on eBay and $30 for a TT longinus sounds kinda like a lot. But it's your choice.

Any idea where I can get a TT Longinus for less than $30 Uncertain

(May. 26, 2021  9:08 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: probably not usually fake sellers dont put takara tomy on the name and dont use the real pic of the beys with the takara logo on the box

I saw a video earlier on YouTube... A guy got a fake with the TT logo still on the box Unhappy
(May. 26, 2021  9:36 PM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  9:07 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: I think it's fake. I'm not like,a professional but it's on eBay and $30 for a TT longinus sounds kinda like a lot. But it's your choice.

(May. 26, 2021  9:08 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: probably not usually fake sellers dont put takara tomy on the name and dont use the real pic of the beys with the takara logo on the box

I saw a video earlier on YouTube... A guy got a fake with the TT logo still on the box Unhappy

where?
I never got a fake with TT logo on the box
can you send me the link?
(May. 26, 2021  9:36 PM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote:

Im with Valt. Pretty sure thats impossible.
The seller doesn't have much feedback, and all the items are hidden as Private Listing, many of them duplicates.

Almost all of their other listings are for fakes.

This is definitely a scam. Do not purchase from them.