[Unanswered]  Is lS really a balance type?

I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet, but from the videos I've watched and the pictures I've seen, it just seems like it lacks the whole "Stamina Mode" that S2 had. I know This sounds silly, but I mean, if they can make gK a stamina type, then why not make lS an attack type? Plus it's obvious that the lS layer is built for attack.
Typing in burst is unreliable when it's from Takara Tomy (ex; the deathscythers and odin as attack) and that typing is determined by the driver... most of the time. (i'm pretty sure the guy who decided gK's combo at TT was thinking more in terms of meta relevance than making sense for a kerbeus)
The boundary between types are not so clear.
You can say that lS is a balance type since it does has stamina mode no matter whether its stamina is good or not.
You can also say that lS is simply an attack type since its advantage is attack power and its stamina and defense are not so good.
TT mostly give typing by type of it's part (mainly tip) but as for lS it's just sharp tip of merge gives it stamina/attack typing. But we should also not forget in left spin + weak launch it can defend against attackers and out precise/spin them so it also has defensive eliment in it's performance (as demonstrated in Anime lol)