[Unanswered]  Is beyblade still huge in Japan

Like I remember in like the 2012,13,14 ish era (I don't remember the exact time frame) Beyblades where huge here in the states everyone literally everyone had one and we would play in kids lunchboxes at recess and over summer me and other kids in my neighborhood would battle for hours outside everyday. Is beyblade still like that crazy over in japan or in other places or are beyblades dying.
(Apr. 16, 2021  7:17 PM)VaibhavLPegasus Wrote: Like I remember in like the 2012,13,14 ish era (I don't remember the exact time frame) Beyblades where huge here in the states everyone literally everyone had one and we would play in kids lunchboxes at recess and over summer me and other kids in my neighborhood would battle for hours outside everyday. Is beyblade still like that crazy over in japan or in other places or are beyblades dying.

i think so. i have a picture where like 7 people were battling in an anime sized arena. i have proof it was less than two years ago because someone had a sparking launcher.
yes thats why we still have beyblade here in USA
this is a stupid question.
Be nice and yes it is huge
Yea without it being huge in Japan it wouldn't be huge in USA
(Apr. 16, 2021  7:17 PM)VaibhavLPegasus Wrote: Like I remember in like the 2012,13,14 ish era (I don't remember the exact time frame) Beyblades where huge here in the states everyone literally everyone had one and we would play in kids lunchboxes at recess and over summer me and other kids in my neighborhood would battle for hours outside everyday. Is beyblade still like that crazy over in japan or in other places or are beyblades dying.

We can infer that it’s still pretty big in Japan. Big enough for the current series to go on for six seasons without any spoken problem in sales and for stores in Japan to limit their newly stocked Beyblade products to one per person.
It's still huge in Japan don't think it will ever die down in Japan not like the uk it's died down to the point they don't sell them here nomore they are only a handful of us in a team still
To be honest I think it’s still big but not as big as it used to be.
Yes Beyblade Is still pretty big my evidence is that it is airing it's 6th season (13th if you count all the other series) with it having 6 seasons it would have to be popular or else it would get cancelled
I dont know if it's an indicator...but they do have these guys running around the streets: https://youtu.be/TKRD2OvLPkg