[Unanswered]  Is ThePortal0 a scam?

Around Janurary 2nd, my mom ordered me the GT Triple Booster Set from ThePortal0. Last night, she got an email saying that she needed to either pay for express delivery, make a new order, or wait until the borders open. The thing is, it said free postage and delivery when we ordered it and the Australian borders are open. The email also looked as if it was typed by a bot. Has anyone else experienced this? What do I do?
(Feb. 25, 2021  11:16 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Around Janurary 2nd, my mom ordered me the GT Triple Booster Set from ThePortal0. Last night, she got an email saying that she needed to either pay for express delivery, make a new order, or wait until the borders open. The thing is, it said free postage and delivery when we ordered it and the Australian borders are open. The email also looked as if it was typed by a bot. Has anyone else experienced this? What do I do?

maybe it locked after you ordered so you will have to wait, it looks like bots cause maybe they are bots, a lot of companies use bots when no one is avaliable so its normal
and I dont think is a scam since tons of people got their beys thru theportal0 including me
(Feb. 25, 2021  11:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  11:16 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Around Janurary 2nd, my mom ordered me the GT Triple Booster Set from ThePortal0. Last night, she got an email saying that she needed to either pay for express delivery, make a new order, or wait until the borders open. The thing is, it said free postage and delivery when we ordered it and the Australian borders are open. The email also looked as if it was typed by a bot. Has anyone else experienced this? What do I do?

maybe it locked after you ordered so you will have to wait, it looks like bots cause maybe they are bots, a lot of companies use bots when no one is avaliable so its normal
and I dont think is a scam since tons of people got their beys thru theportal0 including me

So what would my best option be?
(Feb. 25, 2021  11:26 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  11:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: maybe it locked after you ordered so you will have to wait, it looks like bots cause maybe they are bots, a lot of companies use bots when no one is avaliable so its normal

So what would my best option be?

well since they are not scammers then you should wait
its been only around 2 months
I got my master diabolos 3 months after I ordered
(Feb. 25, 2021  11:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  11:26 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: So what would my best option be?

well since they are not scammers then you should wait
its been only around 2 months
I got my master diabolos 3 months after I ordered

OK.

its not a scam i bougth from it already and it arrived
ThePortal0 is definitely not a scam, I've bought from them many times without fail. Just give them a few more days, it may come by then.
I usually just buy booster prize beyblade from there because its cheaper than bidding from Japan
its differently (not) a scam the shipping is really good
shipping is pretty fast I usually get mine in3-5 days
but all in the end there good reasonable website to provide customers
(Feb. 26, 2021  9:45 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: I usually just buy booster prize beyblade from there because its cheaper than bidding from Japan
its differently (not) a scam the shipping is really good
shipping is pretty fast I usually get mine in3-5 days
but all in the end there good reasonable website to provide customers
Usually the price they have for prize beys is so high (pending on which one from which random booster) is so realistic that proves COMPLETE authenticity and provide a trustworthy process of getting them. Exhibit A: I got Infinite Achilles (both) from them no problem. Majority of my RB prize beys came from them
I don't think it's a scam