[Unanswered]  I think my revolve tip is broken.

I think my revolve tip is broken cuz when I hold the bey normally the free spinning part inclinates more to one of the sides. =(
The disk easily pops off, see if there are any cracks in it.
As MonoDragon said just pull off the disk off the driver for cracks if there isn't any crack try cleaning it under water or drag the tip onto a thick carpet.
I've had the same problem and like what Mono and Yami said above, removing the disk around the tip and cleaning it is a good way to fix it. But if you don't want to take the disk off I'd recommend tilting the disk part to the opposite side then launchanged it a few times. For me, it kinda fixed itself through some battles
(Sep. 27, 2017  2:15 AM)Mage Wrote: I've had the same problem and like what Mono and Yami said above, removing the disk around the tip and cleaning it is a good way to fix it. But if you don't want to take the disk off I'd recommend tilting the disk part to the opposite side then launchanged it a few times. For me, it kinda fixed itself through some battles

How do I remove the disk?
(Sep. 27, 2017  6:53 AM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2017  2:15 AM)Mage Wrote: I've had the same problem and like what Mono and Yami said above, removing the disk around the tip and cleaning it is a good way to fix it. But if you don't want to take the disk off I'd recommend tilting the disk part to the opposite side then launchanged it a few times. For me, it kinda fixed itself through some battles

How do I remove the disk?

With a little force you can remove the free spinning part of Revolve
Once you've done what you can with it just pop it back on the tip
(Sep. 26, 2017  8:39 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I think my revolve tip is broken cuz when I hold the bey normally the free spinning part inclinates more to one of the sides. =(

bro dont do any of this its totally fine if its inclined
(Sep. 27, 2017  8:15 AM)Snidmist Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2017  8:39 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I think my revolve tip is broken cuz when I hold the bey normally the free spinning part inclinates more to one of the sides. =(

bro dont do any of this its totally fine if its inclined
Ok