World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered I think my revolve tip is broken. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered I think my revolve tip is broken. (/Thread-Unanswered-I-think-my-revolve-tip-is-broken)

I think my revolve tip is broken. - aggregor941 - Sep. 26, 2017

I think my revolve tip is broken cuz when I hold the bey normally the free spinning part inclinates more to one of the sides. =(

RE: I think my revolve tip is broken. - MonoDragon - Sep. 26, 2017

The disk easily pops off, see if there are any cracks in it.

RE: I think my revolve tip is broken. - Yami - Sep. 26, 2017

As MonoDragon said just pull off the disk off the driver for cracks if there isn't any crack try cleaning it under water or drag the tip onto a thick carpet.

RE: I think my revolve tip is broken. - Mage - Sep. 27, 2017

I've had the same problem and like what Mono and Yami said above, removing the disk around the tip and cleaning it is a good way to fix it. But if you don't want to take the disk off I'd recommend tilting the disk part to the opposite side then launchanged it a few times. For me, it kinda fixed itself through some battles

RE: I think my revolve tip is broken. - aggregor941 - Sep. 27, 2017

(Sep. 27, 2017  2:15 AM)Mage Wrote: I've had the same problem and like what Mono and Yami said above, removing the disk around the tip and cleaning it is a good way to fix it. But if you don't want to take the disk off I'd recommend tilting the disk part to the opposite side then launchanged it a few times. For me, it kinda fixed itself through some battles

How do I remove the disk?

RE: I think my revolve tip is broken. - Mage - Sep. 27, 2017

(Sep. 27, 2017  6:53 AM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2017  2:15 AM)Mage Wrote: I've had the same problem and like what Mono and Yami said above, removing the disk around the tip and cleaning it is a good way to fix it. But if you don't want to take the disk off I'd recommend tilting the disk part to the opposite side then launchanged it a few times. For me, it kinda fixed itself through some battles

How do I remove the disk?

With a little force you can remove the free spinning part of Revolve
Once you've done what you can with it just pop it back on the tip

RE: I think my revolve tip is broken. - Snidmist - Sep. 27, 2017

(Sep. 26, 2017  8:39 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I think my revolve tip is broken cuz when I hold the bey normally the free spinning part inclinates more to one of the sides. =(

bro dont do any of this its totally fine if its inclined

RE: I think my revolve tip is broken. - aggregor941 - Sep. 27, 2017

(Sep. 27, 2017  8:15 AM)Snidmist Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2017  8:39 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I think my revolve tip is broken cuz when I hold the bey normally the free spinning part inclinates more to one of the sides. =(

bro dont do any of this its totally fine if its inclined
Ok