[Unanswered]  I need help finding a driver

(Nov. 29, 2020  2:30 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:52 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Brave is your best bet for a mix of attack and stamina. Glide and Curse aren’t going to have any attack, and I’m not really sure one Infinite Shield.

Okay so mirage and Brave are good for a mix of attack and stamina. Is that right?
The chassis, I’m torn between 2B, 2S, and 2A which one is best on Brave for attack and stamina, and which is best on mirage for attack and stamina?
As for the driver, destroy is fine, but is there any other driver that has better attack, and the same stamina? Lad doesn’t matter to me. Like maybe assault’, or something has more attack and same stamina? Is there a driver with more attack and equal stamina to destroy?

For both Mirage and Brave, 2S works great for a mix of attack and stamina. Destroy’ is your best bet for a mix of attack and stamina. There is not another driver that is better for a mix of attack and stamina than Destroy’.
(Nov. 29, 2020  2:31 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  2:30 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Okay so mirage and Brave are good for a mix of attack and stamina. Is that right?
The chassis, I’m torn between 2B, 2S, and 2A which one is best on Brave for attack and stamina, and which is best on mirage for attack and stamina?
As for the driver, destroy is fine, but is there any other driver that has better attack, and the same stamina? Lad doesn’t matter to me. Like maybe assault’, or something has more attack and same stamina? Is there a driver with more attack and equal stamina to destroy?

For both Mirage and Brave, 2S works great for a mix of attack and stamina. Destroy’ is your best bet for a mix of attack and stamina. There is not another driver that is better for a mix of attack and stamina than Destroy’.
Ok thanks BuilderROB! I really appreciate all ur help!