[Unanswered]  I'm coming back after leaving beyblade for 6 years and need to know what has change.

Hi bladers, I coming back to this hobby after leaving it in 2011 and I just wanted to know what happen while I was gone.
(Sep. 24, 2017  4:08 PM)cf047 Wrote: Hi bladers, I coming back to this hobby after leaving it in 2011 and I just wanted to know what happen while I was gone.

actually 2 entire metal fight beyblade seasons came (Metal Fury and Slogan Steel) and MFB came to an end. Then Beyblade Burst came out and 2nd season is going on now.

You should read Beyblade wiki. you have alot to catch (which is good thing. you can enjoy whole 4 seasons now!)
(Sep. 24, 2017  4:23 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  4:08 PM)cf047 Wrote: Hi bladers, I coming back to this hobby after leaving it in 2011 and I just wanted to know what happen while I was gone.

actually 2 entire metal fight beyblade seasons came (Metal Fury and Slogan Steel) and MFB came to an end. Then Beyblade Burst came out and 2nd season is going on now.

You should read Beyblade wiki. you have alot to catch (which is good thing. you can enjoy whole 4 seasons now!)

Jesus Christ that's a lot. Well I got something to read in class now. Also have rules change that much.
(Sep. 24, 2017  4:27 PM)cf047 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  4:23 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: actually 2 entire metal fight beyblade seasons came (Metal Fury and Slogan Steel) and MFB came to an end. Then Beyblade Burst came out and 2nd season is going on now.

Jesus Christ that's a lot. Well I got something to read in class now. Also have rules change that much.

Not much.. Just in burst, there is another way to win battle is by bursting your opponent (making it explode). also sevaral parts are banned by takara tomy to use at offical tournament. for example Maximum Garuda with differant god chips, Deathscyther/ Dark Deathcyther etc.

with that said WBO also keep tournaments so maybe check it out if there is one near u. I'm sure you will enjoy alot there and learn alot as well. there are varies formats too with differant rules and speciality (such as differant stadium called Metal Fight Zero-G stadium, Metal Fight limited format where some parts are banned and normal MFB format where you play in BB10/BBC03 or Burst stadium without any banned parts) I know it seems alot but I'm sure you will have alot of fun catching all up.

You missed: 
-metal fury, wich has beyblades that change modes, and much more things.

-shogun steel, seven years after the metal fury final (no spoilers) with a new kind of beyblades that are generally taller, and can combine their "fusion wheels", called warrior wheels.

-burst, probably the biggest change, completely new generation, old pieces not compatible, not as heavy as metal series, and they burst (explode).

Check YouTube videos, it's really useful, I am back to bayblade from 4 years ago.

The majority of plastics are now worth like 50 dollars or more. Hms become extinct almost lol. Burst format is great for battle but not really for collection. Mfb became like the most successful Beyblade product line.
(Sep. 24, 2017  8:11 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:

The majority of plastics are now worth like 50 dollars or more. Hms become extinct almost lol. Burst format is great for battle but not really for collection. Mfb became like the most successful Beyblade product line.

I remember that. I would get 20 beyblade and mix them up. I don't know what happen to them