[Unanswered]  I have questions about variant and 2D.

Is the variant ring any good? If I was going to make a combo with 2D, would it work best with variant? And should I use the Lucius chip with it too?
(May. 08, 2021  1:52 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Is the variant ring any good? If I was going to make a combo with 2D, would it work best with variant? And should I use the Lucius chip with it too?

Nah, Variant is downright terrible. I recommend using 2D with World or Mirage on Zone'+Z. As for the Lucifer chip, it's not bad, but is outclassed by Hyperion2, Lucifer2, and Solomon.
(May. 08, 2021  1:52 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Is the variant ring any good? If I was going to make a combo with 2D, would it work best with variant? And should I use the Lucius chip with it too?
Variant is arguably the worst Sparking ring. 2D is bad as well, the barrier stops it from having decent LAD, awakened is better. You should just use 1S and Wheel. If you really want to use 2D, World is a good choice.
(May. 08, 2021  3:33 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Variant is arguably the worst Sparking ring. 2D is bad as well, the barrier stops it from having decent LAD, awakened is better. You should just use 1S and Wheel. If you really want to use 2D, World is a good choice.

I consider good competitive combos, but in some cases, I want to buy things just for cool features and playability. Wheel 1S is top-notch, so of course, I would rather use that in tournaments.
(May. 08, 2021  3:35 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  3:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: Variant is arguably the worst Sparking ring. 2D is bad as well, the barrier stops it from having decent LAD, awakened is better. You should just use 1S and Wheel. If you really want to use 2D, World is a good choice.

I consider good competitive combos, but in some cases, I want to buy things just for cool features and playability. Wheel 1S is top-notch, so of course, I would rather use that in tournaments.
I see, well World is a good choice.

The stock is horrible because it is only good against left spins so if your going competitive plz don't use any Vex Lucius's parts
Variant imo isnt bad but it's definitely not the greatest, overall I just see it as average. 2D is pretty good due its weight but the rubber holds it back greatly.
(May. 08, 2021  5:45 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

The stock is horrible because it is only good against left spins so if your going competitive plz don't use any Vex Lucius's parts
I know, thank you. Smile
(May. 08, 2021  7:01 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  5:45 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: The stock is horrible because it is only good against left spins so if your going competitive plz don't use any Vex Lucius's parts
I know, thank you. Smile

Np Bud
I do not want to make another thread, so, is King Helios any good?
(May. 11, 2021  9:04 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I do not want to make another thread, so, is King Helios any good?

I own one and I would say it is 8/10
8/10? That's not bad. My brother wants me to buy it so we could do "Twin strike" haha. I just don't want to buy it if it's not worth it.
(May. 11, 2021  9:24 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: 8/10? That's not bad. My brother wants me to buy it so we could do "Twin strike" haha. I just don't want to buy it if it's not worth it.

It rarely bursts good defense can switch it to 10 bladed to make it rounder semi-decent stamina and if you hit it hard enough Zone can be aggressive
(May. 11, 2021  9:04 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I do not want to make another thread, so, is King Helios any good?

I dont have it but (according to what people say) I would say a 6/10 since the gimmick between attack and defense mode does not work well like it worked with salamander
1B is really light and pretty bad, zone is pretty ok, and really good with the +z attachment but if you have the +z means you already have zone' which is better than normal zone

but again i dont have it so idk
(May. 11, 2021  10:05 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

I dont have it but (according to what people say) I would say a 6/10 since the gimmick between attack and defense mode does not work well like it worked with salamander
1B is really light and pretty bad, zone is pretty ok, and really good with the +z attachment but if you have the +z means you already have zone' which is better than normal zone

Just get King and Super and then you can do twin strike!
(May. 11, 2021  10:08 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  10:05 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont have it but (according to what people say) I would say a 6/10 since the gimmick between attack and defense mode does not work well like it worked with salamander

Just get King and Super and then you can do twin strike!

I already got super is the only sparking bey I have
thats why I am going for spriggan so I can start buying left spin beys
World Spriggan Never/Rise 2d is actually quite good at opposite spin against attack type beys, and the barrier is good at equalization at least from my experience
The driver also makes up for 2d's less-than-great lad, it's a pretty solid combo and fun to use
(looks really cool if you use the golden 2d from rb24)