[Unanswered]  I have a friend who keeps telling me that god Valkyrie is really good

Not very. Legend Spriggan and Sieg Xcalibur exceed it in every way for Attack
(Jan. 14, 2018  3:03 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Not very. Legend Spriggan and Sieg Xcalibur exceed it in every way for Attack
Thanks, he’s been preaching about how it’s one of the strongest
(Jan. 14, 2018  3:07 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  3:03 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Not very. Legend Spriggan and Sieg Xcalibur exceed it in every way for Attack
Thanks, he’s been preaching about how it’s one of the strongest

he might not own sX and LS or just a fan of Valkyrie.

compared to older Dual Layer gV is decent though L2 is still better
Twin nemesis too
(Jan. 14, 2018  1:56 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  3:07 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Thanks, he’s been preaching about how it’s one of the strongest

he might not own sX and LS or just a fan of Valkyrie.

He owns legend spriggan
(Jan. 14, 2018  4:24 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  1:56 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: he might not own sX and LS or just a fan of Valkyrie.

He owns legend spriggan

that means he could just be Valkyrie fan. Or he's using stock combo where his Merge is worn to a point it doesn't perform well
(Jan. 14, 2018  6:15 PM)Daw2609leaf Wrote: The only good part is the layer

I find vortex beter than gV
Yo, I just got into Beyblade and God Valkyrie was the first one I bought.

It does alright but as others said it is quickly outclassed against Legend Spriggan, Sieg Xcalibur, and other popular beys. It's probably the weakest I own but it's fun to play with especially if you watch the anime.
I believe your friend claiming God Valkyrie is the strongest either used it against weaker beyblades without him realizing it or it's the typical and broad "main character beyblade is the strongest" statement, sort of like how many kids used to think Storm Pegasis was the strongest.
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:43 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I believe your friend claiming God Valkyrie is the strongest either used it against weaker beyblades without him realizing it or it's the typical and broad "main character beyblade is the strongest" statement, sort of like how many kids used to think Storm Pegasis was the strongest.

He mains Sr
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:14 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:43 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I believe your friend claiming God Valkyrie is the strongest either used it against weaker beyblades without him realizing it or it's the typical and broad "main character beyblade is the strongest" statement, sort of like how many kids used to think Storm Pegasis was the strongest.

He mains Sr

What does that mean?
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:30 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:14 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: He mains Sr

What does that mean?

If you saw it as means I mean mains but either way his primary bey is Sr
[Image: 7179wJrdwPL._SY355_.jpg]
Layer: This layer performs spring attacks to rebound off walls and the opposing beyblade for speed. This can be negated using the Strike God Chip, which disables Valkyrie's ability and just makes it have an impact. This layer is decent for attack, and I can see it being useful for stamina combos (rebounding off beyblades, getting more speed)
Disc: 6 is meh. I have nothing to say about it.
Vortex: Vortex is a good attack disc, but Meteor is better. Vortex has uneven edges that make it good for attack.
Reboot (Rb): Just don't. Reboot is terrible. The reboot barely gives any extra speed when activated. Wouldn't recommend it for any attack combos.

Overall: 7/10, could be better.
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:31 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:30 AM)Jinbee Wrote: What does that mean?

If you saw it as means I mean mains but either way his primary bey is Sr

I saw it as "mains", I just didn't understand what "He mains Sr" actually meant. 

Anyway, my point still stands, where someone would glorify a main character beyblade, saying it's either really good or the best performance wise without much of a valid reason.

In general terms, "A Big Fat Frog in a Small Pond."
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:39 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:

In general terms, "A Big Fat Frog in a Small Pond."

Pretty much. If you're referring to someone fighting against weaker beyblades to prove it's strong.
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:41 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:39 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: In general terms, "A Big Fat Frog in a Small Pond."

Pretty much. If you're referring to someone fighting against weaker beyblades to prove it's strong.

I can't really tell whether this frog is talking about the TT gV or Hasbro gV. Just put gV against either sX, lS, Sr, dF or even worse nL! >: D

But really, yup that is what I'm saying in most.
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:46 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:41 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Pretty much. If you're referring to someone fighting against weaker beyblades to prove it's strong.

I can't really tell whether this frog is talking about the TT gV or Hasbro gV. Just put gV against either sX, lS, Sr, dF or even worse nL! >: D

It was a tt and it beat my sX las and nL
It depends... The starter's reboot is garbage, but the limited edition one is pretty decent.

Weren't we all like that?
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:50 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:46 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I can't really tell whether this frog is talking about the TT gV or Hasbro gV. Just put gV against either sX, lS, Sr, dF or even worse nL! >: D

We're they stock? If so, sX was probably not used well or gV just got lucky.
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:50 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:46 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I can't really tell whether this frog is talking about the TT gV or Hasbro gV. Just put gV against either sX, lS, Sr, dF or even worse nL! >: D

That was probably beginners luck. But still, gV itself is decent, not the best.
gV is not the best but stil better than 90% of single/dual layers.
(Jan. 19, 2018  8:23 AM)Limetka Wrote: gV is not the best but stil better than 90% of single/dual layers.

That applies to most God Beyblades I think, even stock combos, especially in cases such as nL, tW, mG, aB, dF, sX, Sr etc.