[Unanswered]  How will 3D printing custom Beyblades work with Beyblade X?

This is something I’m really curious about because I have a Beyblade concept I’ve been updating for it to match the current generation so that, when and if I can ever make it, I can battle with it. The main issue with this is that Beyblade X is returning to using metal contact points, which while great because I love and miss the Metal Saga, also means that 3D printing won’t necessarily work.
They have metal 3D printers, but also sites like sendcutsend.com who will do the custom CNC work.

It would be more expensive than just buying the X blade, but it would be your own custom blade
You can buy metal filaments for 3d printing it is more expensive though. Also, just a tip for your design if you are adapting it from burst you may need to round out the contact points to reduce recoil and stop it from breaking your beyblades or stadiums
Thats an honest good question and the only thing I can think of is metal filaments because anything else might collapse if not built properly
That's tough. I feel like Beyblade X Prints will be like MFB Prints, where you need to outsource the 3D Print to a company that specializes in 3D Printing metal parts. This means that they'll be much more expensive, and you'd mainly be doing the designing over the printing. Either that, or your bey will simply lack the weight to be competitive because it'd be made almost completely out of Plastic.
I wonder if the plastic will make its rotation suck to
I'm surprised no one has mentioned shapeways yet. They also print in metal
(Jul. 23, 2023  3:46 AM)Karasu27 Wrote: This is something I’m really curious about because I have a Beyblade concept I’ve been updating for it to match the current generation so that, when and if I can ever make it, I can battle with it. The main issue with this is that Beyblade X is returning to using metal contact points, which while great because I love and miss the Metal Saga, also means that 3D printing won’t necessarily work.

i have printed a few full steel metal blades already, i reccomend craftcloud, it's easy to use and less costly, it even helped me print the first beyblade x bey with a metal rachet
If you order it printed make sure to print a plastic version first to make sure it's sized right
It's hard to describe the feeling of coming back to beyblade after over a decade and being a maker with a good quality FDM printer. I still have my Metal Fusion blades and took them out after stumbling on the new series finding an interest again. Beyblade X seems like a great evolution and I've already ordered some blades and a stadium that will be arriving next week. As soon as I saw how the new system works I knew that there would be a lot of possibilities with 3d printing and have already started printing adapter bits that allow Metal Fusion to work with the X gimmick. The adapter was a free file for a flat bit and I've started modifying it, I have a needle bit printing right now. What really excites me is the idea of printing custom X lines and creating my own stadiums. In the past I have also done metal casting using 3d prints as positives for mould making and while I've only used pewter, it would be possible to have a company cast in steel.
I came across a YouTube channel already doing the experiments with custom printed rails, as well as other impressive creations for Beyblade X. It is a Japanese channel but it's easy to infer what is going on if you have a limited understanding of the language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foX8KkGJbsM