[Unanswered]  How to were down a variable driver

I just want to know how to were down the rubber on a variation driver
Just ( FORCEFULLY ) rub its tip to any surface ( most preciously plastic )
Keep using it for a little while and it will wear down.
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:16 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Keep using it for a little while and it will wear down.

This is even better , enjoy your VARIABLE
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:18 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:16 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Keep using it for a little while and it will wear down.

This is even better , enjoy your VARIABLE
It's more fun when worn down ?
just for fun?

600+ grit sandpaper
do not use anything lower grit
higher grit is better if you can find it

this is an illegal mod of course
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:24 PM)PBJ520 Wrote: Can I launch it on the side walk
You can try that, I have never tried it so don't know how it will end up. I would suggest if you are in the hurry about the variable, use RedPanda2's method. Its the best.
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:21 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: just for fun?

600+ grit sandpaper

Actually, this modification results in Legal Result only.
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:37 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:21 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: just for fun?

600+ grit sandpaper

Actually, this modification results in Legal Result only.

well i guess it’s unenforceable, but i interpret a mod of this type as illegal for tournament play because it’s destructive via a tool.  

can you point out your basis for considering the use of sandpaper as legal?
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:42 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:37 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Actually, this modification results in Legal Result only.

well i guess it’s unenforceable, but i interpret a mod of this type as illegal for tournament play because it’s destructive via a tool.  

can you point out your basis for considering the use of sandpaper as legal?

I don't consider sandpaper legal.
Also I do discourage use of sandpaper. 
Variable is meant to wear Down. Sandpaper will speed up. But I guess a good 50 launch is enough
don't rub because it will may ruin the driver. i had rubber driver and i rubbed. and after that, it become super weak driver. just wait until it happens in normal way!
If it's the Takara Tomy version, use a heavy and hard to burst layer. Then, battle it against a bunch of combos that you throw together in a big stadium. For Hasbro, it's a bit harder...
(Jul. 31, 2018  6:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If it's the Takara Tomy version, use a heavy and hard to burst layer. Then, battle it against a bunch of combos that you throw together in a big stadium. For Hasbro, it's a bit harder...

Wouldn't a heavy and off balance combo be better? The extra movement would help a bit I think.
(Jul. 31, 2018  7:11 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  6:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If it's the Takara Tomy version, use a heavy and hard to burst layer. Then, battle it against a bunch of combos that you throw together in a big stadium. For Hasbro, it's a bit harder...

Wouldn't a heavy and off balance combo be better? The extra movement would help a bit I think.

I'm not sure. I think that having more stamina wolid be better. Plus, off-balance Beys are easier to burst. Unless we're talking about a Super Z bey, which is really heavy.
(Aug. 01, 2018  12:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  7:11 PM)MWF Wrote: Wouldn't a heavy and off balance combo be better? The extra movement would help a bit I think.

I'm not sure. I think that having more stamina wolid be better. Plus, off-balance Beys are easier to burst. Unless we're talking about a Super Z bey, which is really heavy.

I mean I am doing it with X3.7M.V (stuck with hasbro but I am almost there) and it is going good. If 1 was the weight of 7 then I would use it.    Also, stamina with variable. funny.
Completely Off Topic But Can You Spell Wear Correct in the title