[Unanswered]  How to tell if Beyblade Burst Disc is fake?

I ordered a disc on eBay and have received it. How do you tell if it is fake?
(Jun. 14, 2019  10:18 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: I ordered a disc on eBay and have received it. How do you tell if it is fake?

Post a picture of it
If it is super shiny, then it is probably fake, though it most likely wouldn’t make much of a difference.
(Jun. 14, 2019  10:36 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  10:18 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: I ordered a disc on eBay and have received it. How do you tell if it is fake?

Post a picture of it

Here are the pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/c5lUVcP
Yeah, its real. Some easy way's to detect fake's is after you use it for a while and the metal is still very shiny, the metal parts extend over any parts in disc which are cut out, it weighs off compared to the weight in Beyblade wiki and if the star on the bottom isn't there or looks different, the number on the frame is different then the disc layout and you buy a bey and it comes with wrong part (Some times it could be real but they messed up by putting wrong part).
(Jun. 14, 2019  11:39 PM)YishYash Wrote: Yeah, its real.  Some easy way's to detect fake's is after you use it for a while and the metal is still very shiny, the metal parts extend over any parts in disc which are cut out, it weighs off compared to the weight in Beyblade wiki and if the star on the bottom isn't there or looks different, the number on the frame is different then the disc layout and you buy a bey and it comes with wrong part (Some times it could be real but they messed up by putting wrong part).

Thank you! Joyful_3
Weight matters too
MFB fakes weighed 20grams
Burst weighs like plastic
(Jun. 16, 2019  9:49 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Weight matters too
MFB fakes weighed 20grams
Burst weighs like plastic

Thank you! I will weigh the part.
Usually, the font of the number or letter abbreviations will look like a very basic font, like Arial. I have a fake Wizard Fafnir for the heck of it, and one of the prongs has the basic font abbreviation, and the other one is the same thing, but flipped horizontally xD
(Jun. 17, 2019  9:55 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Usually, the font of the number or letter abbreviations will look like a very basic font, like Arial. I have a fake Wizard Fafnir for the heck of it, and one of the prongs has the basic font abbreviation, and the other one is the same thing, but flipped horizontally xD

Oof ratchet disc
Thank you!
If it’s hollow or super super shiny but if you don’t know post here
I think it's real. It is no longer as shiny anymore and it is the normal weight for the 8' disc (21g). Thanks, everyone for your help!