[Unanswered]  How much is a Phantom Orion Skeleton Version worth?

I have a Phantom Orion Skeleton Version and I was wondering how much it is worth. I can't find it on Ebay, so please do not say "Check Ebay." Thanks.
It's probably in the range of 200-300 mostly because the BGrin on that version is known to be insanely good.
Last I heard it went for $80-100 a few years ago. I would say it could go for somewhere between $120 and $200 now but with Beyblade, since the number of serious collectors is quite scarce, most rare editions from earlier generations are only worth as much as people are willing to pay.
(Jun. 07, 2018  4:34 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: It's probably in the range of 200-300 mostly because the BGrin on that version is known to be insanely good.

Thanks

(Jun. 07, 2018  5:40 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Last I heard it went for $80-100 a few years ago. I would say it could go for somewhere between $120 and $200 now but with Beyblade, since the number of serious collectors is quite scarce, most rare editions from earlier generations are only worth as much as people are willing to pay.

Thanks