[Unanswered]  Help me

Hi, so I just got some beyblades to test out before I invest a lot of money and right now I have Soul Balkesh, Command Dragon,and Lord Spryzen they’re all Pro Series and I was wonder If the the combo Lord Spryzen Vanguard and Eternal is a good combo.
Yes it is but outclassed today in pro series it’s only good
(Oct. 16, 2021  11:14 PM)Wolfizm Wrote: Hi, so I just got some beyblades to test out before I invest a lot of money and right now I have Soul Balkesh, Command Dragon,and Lord Spryzen they’re all Pro Series and I was wonder If the the combo Lord Spryzen Vanguard and Eternal is a good combo.

For pro series of Just a GT based combo this is pretty good
(Oct. 16, 2021  11:14 PM)Wolfizm Wrote: Hi, so I just got some beyblades to test out before I invest a lot of money and right now I have Soul Balkesh, Command Dragon,and Lord Spryzen they’re all Pro Series and I was wonder If the the combo Lord Spryzen Vanguard and Eternal is a good combo.

I'm certain that Vanguard will scrape on Eternal so correct me if i'm wrong. Those beys are pretty good for Hasbro Only and the possible BGT Format.
So I just found a Forge Disc called 3a and I was wondering if that would be better than Vanguard

(Oct. 16, 2021  11:26 PM)Cindercast Wrote:

I'm certain that Vanguard will scrape on Eternal so correct me if i'm wrong. Those beys are pretty good for Hasbro Only and the possible BGT Format.
(Oct. 17, 2021  12:32 AM)Wolfizm Wrote: So I just found a Forge Disc called 3a and I was wondering if that would be better than Vanguard

(Oct. 16, 2021  11:26 PM)Cindercast Wrote: I'm certain that Vanguard will scrape on Eternal so correct me if i'm wrong. Those beys are pretty good for Hasbro Only and the possible BGT Format.
3A-D isn't really that good. id much rather recommend Sting or Blitz if you require an attack disc.
(Oct. 17, 2021  12:44 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  12:32 AM)Wolfizm Wrote: So I just found a Forge Disc called 3a and I was wondering if that would be better than Vanguard

3A-D isn't really that good. id much rather recommend Sting or Blitz if you require an attack disc.
Ok I’ll just rest out vanguard with my roommates

Vanguard scrapes on even tall height drivers, and Eternal is one of the shortest drivers. Therefore it will scrape like crazy. 
Lord Spryzen Around-P Eternal is probably best. 
Command Dragon Paradox-P Quick' is also good.

For Pro Series, that is
In Standard they're outclassed.
(Oct. 17, 2021  3:14 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:

Vanguard scrapes on even tall height drivers, and Eternal is one of the shortest drivers. Therefore it will scrape like crazy. 
Lord Spryzen Around-P Eternal is probably best. 
Command Dragon Paradox-P Quick' is also good.

For Pro Series, that is
In Standard they're outclassed.

I’ll use Around P