World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Help me - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Help me (/Thread-Unanswered-Help-me--101773)

Help me - Wolfizm - Oct. 16, 2021

Hi, so I just got some beyblades to test out before I invest a lot of money and right now I have Soul Balkesh, Command Dragon,and Lord Spryzen they’re all Pro Series and I was wonder If the the combo Lord Spryzen Vanguard and Eternal is a good combo.

RE: Help me - PikaBeyblade - Oct. 16, 2021

Yes it is but outclassed today in pro series it’s only good

RE: Help me - Lucha Burst - Oct. 16, 2021

(Oct. 16, 2021  11:14 PM)Wolfizm Wrote: Hi, so I just got some beyblades to test out before I invest a lot of money and right now I have Soul Balkesh, Command Dragon,and Lord Spryzen they’re all Pro Series and I was wonder If the the combo Lord Spryzen Vanguard and Eternal is a good combo.

For pro series of Just a GT based combo this is pretty good

RE: Help me - Cindercast - Oct. 16, 2021

(Oct. 16, 2021  11:14 PM)Wolfizm Wrote: Hi, so I just got some beyblades to test out before I invest a lot of money and right now I have Soul Balkesh, Command Dragon,and Lord Spryzen they’re all Pro Series and I was wonder If the the combo Lord Spryzen Vanguard and Eternal is a good combo.

I'm certain that Vanguard will scrape on Eternal so correct me if i'm wrong. Those beys are pretty good for Hasbro Only and the possible BGT Format.

RE: Help me - Wolfizm - Oct. 17, 2021

So I just found a Forge Disc called 3a and I was wondering if that would be better than Vanguard

(Oct. 16, 2021  11:26 PM)Cindercast Wrote:

I'm certain that Vanguard will scrape on Eternal so correct me if i'm wrong. Those beys are pretty good for Hasbro Only and the possible BGT Format.

RE: Help me - Cindercast - Oct. 17, 2021

(Oct. 17, 2021  12:32 AM)Wolfizm Wrote: So I just found a Forge Disc called 3a and I was wondering if that would be better than Vanguard

(Oct. 16, 2021  11:26 PM)Cindercast Wrote: I'm certain that Vanguard will scrape on Eternal so correct me if i'm wrong. Those beys are pretty good for Hasbro Only and the possible BGT Format.
3A-D isn't really that good. id much rather recommend Sting or Blitz if you require an attack disc.

(Oct. 17, 2021  12:44 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  12:32 AM)Wolfizm Wrote: So I just found a Forge Disc called 3a and I was wondering if that would be better than Vanguard

3A-D isn't really that good. id much rather recommend Sting or Blitz if you require an attack disc.
Ok I’ll just rest out vanguard with my roommates

RE: Help me - GreaterLonginus - Oct. 17, 2021

Vanguard scrapes on even tall height drivers, and Eternal is one of the shortest drivers. Therefore it will scrape like crazy. 
Lord Spryzen Around-P Eternal is probably best. 
Command Dragon Paradox-P Quick' is also good.

For Pro Series, that is
In Standard they're outclassed.

(Oct. 17, 2021  3:14 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:

Vanguard scrapes on even tall height drivers, and Eternal is one of the shortest drivers. Therefore it will scrape like crazy. 
Lord Spryzen Around-P Eternal is probably best. 
Command Dragon Paradox-P Quick' is also good.

For Pro Series, that is
In Standard they're outclassed.

I’ll use Around P