[Unanswered]  Help Me Identify Please!

[Image: 92VeGgM]i’m trying to identify the first beyblade I ever owned. Pleae help me out guys! Thank you!
Its the blue one, closest to the camera, in the bottom right hand corner! Thank you again!
https://imgur.com/a/92VeGgM
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:55 AM)FindMyFirstBB Wrote: [Image: 92VeGgM]i’m trying to identify the first beyblade I ever owned. Pleae help me out guys! Thank you!
Its the blue one, closest to the camera, in the bottom right hand corner! Thank you again!

As far as I’m aware, that bey is a fake.
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:57 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:55 AM)FindMyFirstBB Wrote: [Image: 92VeGgM]i’m trying to identify the first beyblade I ever owned. Pleae help me out guys! Thank you!

As far as I’m aware, that bey is a fake.

I know that it isn’t, It was the first one I ever had as a kid, and I know it was legit
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:02 AM)FindMyFirstBB Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:57 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: As far as I’m aware, that bey is a fake.

I know that it isn’t, It was the first one I ever had as a kid, and I know it was legit

I’m looking over as many old beys as possible and I don’t see any that match that one. Do you remember when you bought it?
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:11 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:02 AM)FindMyFirstBB Wrote: I know that it isn’t, It was the first one I ever had as a kid, and I know it was legit

I’m looking over as many old beys as possible and I don’t see any that match that one. Do you remember when you bought it?
I think it would have been around when the original dranzera came out. When metal rings were still used, and i think interchangible tips had just become a thing. It would have been between 2002 and 2007
Bro that beyblade is super close to Gaia Dragoon V.. but missing stickers.. I'm almost positive its Gaia Dragoon V

I was around in plastic gen...and just did quick image search

The only problem with the bey is the 4 blue hollow pegs on top of the layer .. thats not on gaia dragoon V

OH GOD now that I'm looking at that image.. every bey in that picture looks fake.. no detailed stickers..??
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:14 AM)FindMyFirstBB Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:11 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m looking over as many old beys as possible and I don’t see any that match that one. Do you remember when you bought it?
I think it would have been around when the original dranzera came out. When metal rings were still used, and i think interchangible tips had just become a thing. It would have been between 2002 and 2007

Ahh, I didn’t pay enough attention to your post! I was looking at the grey one.
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:15 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Bro that beyblade is super close to Gaia Dragoon V.. but missing stickers.. I'm almost positive its Gaia Dragoon V

The only problem with the bey is the 4 blue hollow pegs on top of the layer .. thats not on gaia dragoon V
The characteristic I can identify about it is the circular, notched metal ring. Thats the part I used to identify it. Ring any bells? You guys are freaking AWESOME, thank you all for the help thus far

(Feb. 01, 2019  4:15 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Bro that beyblade is super close to Gaia Dragoon V.. but missing stickers.. I'm almost positive its Gaia Dragoon V

OH GOD now that I'm looking at that image.. every bey in that picture looks fake.. no detailed stickers..??
The four pegs were used to add another “tier” ontop of the beyblade
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:20 AM)FindMyFirstBB Wrote:

The characteristic I can identify about it is the circular, notched metal ring. Thats the part I used to identify it. Ring any bells? You guys are freaking AWESOME, thank you all for the help thus far

I’m going to assume that the disc was Wide Defense and that bey was from a Random booster?
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:20 AM)FindMyFirstBB Wrote:

it may have been fake, now that i’ve done some more research. Still wish i could find and buy it again
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:26 AM)FindMyFirstBB Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:20 AM)FindMyFirstBB Wrote: The characteristic I can identify about it is the circular, notched metal ring. Thats the part I used to identify it. Ring any bells? You guys are freaking AWESOME, thank you all for the help thus far

it may have been fake, now that i’ve done some more research. Still wish i could find and buy it again

If it wasn’t fake, it was likely from a random Booster
If I were you I would go on ebay and buy Dranzer V its like 16$ you can re-live your first beyblade its navy blue too?

thats all i can say buddy..
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:32 AM)BR2019 Wrote: If I were you I would go on ebay and buy Dranzer V its like 16$ you can re-live your first beyblade its navy blue too?

thats all i can say buddy..
I’m after that specific, circular gyro wd that I loved so much XD
https://goo.gl/images/Ehg3uH < copy and paste into search bar..

this is a picture of a fake beyblade that has the same metal ring..

dont shoot the messenger.
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:45 AM)BR2019 Wrote: https://goo.gl/images/Ehg3uH        < copy and paste into search bar..

this is a picture of a fake beyblade that has the same metal ring..

dont shoot the messenger.

Link isnt working for me. Any idea what the fake brand is? Greatly appreciated!
Since these types of beyblades came out from 2001-2005ish I think finding your fake old school beyblade would be like finding a grain of salt in a sandbox.. because certain real old school beyblades is like finding a needle in a hay stack.
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:52 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Since these types of beyblades came out from 2001-2005ish I think finding your fake old school beyblade would be like finding a grain of salt in a sandbox.. because certain real old school beyblades is like finding a needle in a hay stack.
Clearly, you’re God of analogies, in all seriousness. You’re also probably right. The only other distinctive factor, are the four pegs on top... another tier of plastic could be added to the top. I’ll probably close this case, and chalk it up as impossible
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:56 AM)FindMyFirstBB Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:52 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Since these types of beyblades came out from 2001-2005ish I think finding your fake old school beyblade would be like finding a grain of salt in a sandbox.. because certain real old school beyblades is like finding a needle in a hay stack.
Clearly, you’re God of analogies, in all seriousness. You’re also probably right. The only other distinctive factor, are the four pegs on top... another tier of plastic could be added to the top. I’ll probably close this case, and chalk it up as impossible

can you show the parts please ?
I mean I've spent a lot of time on ebay... you can try ebay or you can get a Spriggan Requiem Beyblade and call it a day..
(Feb. 01, 2019  5:01 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:56 AM)FindMyFirstBB Wrote: Clearly, you’re God of analogies, in all seriousness. You’re also probably right. The only other distinctive factor, are the four pegs on top... another tier of plastic could be added to the top. I’ll probably close this case, and chalk it up as impossible

can you show the parts please ?

The link is in my original post here, it has the picture of the beyblade
100% fake, I see no spin gear, And They never made such Weight Disk
(Feb. 01, 2019  5:31 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 100% fake, I see no spin gear, And They never made such Weight Disk

Do you have any idea what brand the fake might be?
(Feb. 01, 2019  5:36 AM)FindMyFirstBB Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  5:31 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 100% fake, I see no spin gear, And They never made such Weight Disk

Do you have any idea what brand the fake might be?

There are many, Like Rapidity, and others. This one is a knock off, So It's most likely "unbranded"

No, that blue bey is 100% legit. That bey is known as Roller Hayate. It was one of those Hasbro Beyblades that comes with the figure. Pretty much like Grypholeon.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...2629766063

Pretty much Hayate is one of those beys that only uses specific parts.
(Feb. 01, 2019  6:44 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:

No, that blue bey is 100% legit. That bey is known as Roller Hayate. It was one of those Hasbro Beyblades that comes with the figure. Pretty much like Grypholeon.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...2629766063

Pretty much Hayate is one of those beys that only uses a specific part.
YES DUDE YESYESYESYESYESYES!! Thank you soooooooo much! Just bought it. I’m insanelt happy. Thank you for making my day so much better!!! You rock!!!