[Unanswered]  Ever-Wish

I found this website that sells authentic TT beyblades 
I want to know about how long does delivery take
(May. 31, 2019  3:44 PM)drewb518 Wrote: I found this website that sells authentic TT beyblades 
I want to know about how long does delivery take

A week to a week and a half
wow that's pretty fast
About a week. I last ordered from them on 5/6 and my product was delivered on 5/13.
are the beys actually takara tomy
(Jun. 03, 2019  2:13 AM)drewb518 Wrote: are the beys actually takara tomy

Yeah.

All have been legit for me. Ordered a couple times already. Got a Revive Phoenix, Geist Fafnir, Nightmare Longinus and string launcher on the way as we speak.
(Jun. 04, 2019  1:46 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

All have been legit for me. Ordered a couple times already. Got a Revive Phoenix, Geist Fafnir, Nightmare Longinus and string launcher on the way as we speak.
What are the best things to order
(Jun. 04, 2019  1:50 AM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  1:46 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: All have been legit for me. Ordered a couple times already. Got a Revive Phoenix, Geist Fafnir, Nightmare Longinus and string launcher on the way as we speak.

Honestly, I pretty new to Beyblades. Only been active a couple months. From what I’ve gathered Cho-Z Achilles is a good buy (comes with string launcher) Dead Phoenix & Revive Phoenix (can make perfect Phoenix), the Cho-Z customize set (comes with 4 beys including Cho-Z Spriggan). I’m sure some of the more tenured guys will chime in and give some great advice. The community has been really helpful & knowledgeable for me.
I ordered 5 wizard fafnirs and one Cho-Z Valkyrie from everwish and mine came in a week and a half. If you plan on ordering from everwish, just make sure that you order more than one thing because shipping can be expensive.
k
I plan to order like 6 things
How long does shipping take for the least Expensive shipping? I would like to know
(Jun. 06, 2019  7:24 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: How long does shipping take for the least Expensive shipping? I would like to know

Basically it’s a week to a week & 1/2 for normal shipping. Price will vary by how much you order. Then there’s an expedited option but i’ve never used that so I’m not sure how much more it cost or how much more quickly it arrives.
I’m in Australia how long will it take to ship and from where?
(Jun. 04, 2019  1:50 AM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  1:46 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: All have been legit for me. Ordered a couple times already. Got a Revive Phoenix, Geist Fafnir, Nightmare Longinus and string launcher on the way as we speak.

(Dec. 18, 2019  10:23 AM)iamshukurenai Wrote: I’m in Australia how long will it take to ship and from where?

It ships from Hong Kong.
Also note that Ever-Wish offer a bulk price if you want multiple copies of one product. Look in their 'wholesale' section. Good if you do a group order with friends to save some $.
What would be the cost for 2 beyblades when it comes to shipping
(Mar. 21, 2020  1:12 AM)goldencerafter Wrote: What would be the cost for 2 beyblades when it comes to shipping

It all depends on where you live.
(Mar. 21, 2020  1:12 AM)goldencerafter Wrote: What would be the cost for 2 beyblades when it comes to shipping

Just add them to your cart and it will calculate shipping based on your city, state & zip code.
(Mar. 21, 2020  11:54 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: It's really thrustworthy?

100%. Myself & others have bought from them many times. You have nothing to worry about when you order with Ever-Wish.