[Unanswered]  Engine gear system

Even though I didn't watch all of g revolution. I always liked the engine gear system. But I have 2 questions about it. 
1.would it be possible for an engine gear that winds up left and right by using a switch?(not the one in torch Pegasus)
2. Can a bust version of an engine gear be made?
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:46 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Even though I didn't watch all of g revolution. I always liked the engine gear system. But I have 2 questions about it. 
1.would it be possible for an engine gear that winds up left and right by using a switch?(not the one in torch Pegasus)

1. It is possible, but that might probably require actual modding of parts.
2. Still going to be a mod, most probably. I doubt TT would make an effort for replicating such Drivers into the Burst System.
(Dec. 31, 2018  12:26 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:46 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Even though I didn't watch all of g revolution. I always liked the engine gear system. But I have 2 questions about it. 

1. It is possible, but that might probably require actual modding of parts.
2. Still going to be a mod, most probably. I doubt TT would make an effort for replicating such Drivers into the Burst System.

I think they would have to merge the forge disc and the peformance tip.
(Dec. 31, 2018  1:20 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  12:26 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: 1. It is possible, but that might probably require actual modding of parts.

I think they would have to merge the forge disc and the peformance tip.

Now that ain't a bad concept considering that they have tried merging a Layer and Disk like nL. But if that's the case, the mechanism should be metal and might weigh more than the current Driver in the meta (which is Octa iirc)
(Dec. 31, 2018  1:59 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  1:20 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I think they would have to merge the forge disc and the peformance tip.

Now that ain't a bad concept considering that they have tried merging a Layer and Disk like nL. But if that's the case, the mechanism should be metal and might weigh more than the current Driver in the meta (which is Octa iirc)
But for the dual rotation what do you mean modding of parts.
(Dec. 31, 2018  4:15 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  1:59 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Now that ain't a bad concept considering that they have tried merging a Layer and Disk like nL. But if that's the case, the mechanism should be metal and might weigh more than the current Driver in the meta (which is Octa iirc)
But for the dual rotation what do you mean modding of parts.

I meant that if it'll be dual rotation, then it would have the looks and bulkiness of something like the Hasbro mobile app-controlled Performance Tips (look it up in Youtube, BeybladeGeeks has some battles on it). 

If I understood Engine Gears based on what I've read about them, their mechanisms are kinda like wind-up toys, which is simplified. If you want it dual rotation, it'll have to contain two or more mechanisms that would allow you to wind it up in both directions manually; more mechanisms would mean more space needed to contain those.
The reality is Engine Gears Are too fragile. they Have tiny Gear Multipliers. While I was Making My Rewind driver, I studied the whole mechanism. You need to do some serious Spring reversing for changing Spin Direction. If that was in a Anime It could be like a bey which can Change Spin Direction and won't burst and at same time that gains Stamina from Driver. Though TT needs to make better gears, Like metal ones for that. Also Unbalance due to varying sizes of gears
(Dec. 31, 2018  4:29 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: The reality is Engine Gears Are too fragile. they Have tiny Gear Multipliers. While I was Making My Rewind driver, I studied the whole mechanism. You need to do some serious Spring reversing for changing Spin Direction. If that was in a Anime It could be like a bey which can Change Spin Direction and won't burst and at same time that gains Stamina from Driver. Though TT needs to make better gears, Like metal ones for that. Also Unbalance due to varying sizes of gears
K what about gear multipliers on launchers would they work?
(Dec. 31, 2018  4:51 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  4:29 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: The reality is Engine Gears Are too fragile. they Have tiny Gear Multipliers. While I was Making My Rewind driver, I studied the whole mechanism. You need to do some serious Spring reversing for changing Spin Direction. If that was in a Anime It could be like a bey which can Change Spin Direction and won't burst and at same time that gains Stamina from Driver. Though TT needs to make better gears, Like metal ones for that. Also Unbalance due to varying sizes of gears
K what about gear multipliers on launchers would they work?

Heard about digital sword launcher? They wear a lot too
(Dec. 31, 2018  8:40 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  4:51 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: K what about gear multipliers on launchers would they work?

Heard about digital sword launcher? They wear a lot too

One thing I always wanted was a gear multiplier launcher. But with a string instead of a ripcod.
Also would a metal contact point for burst work?