[Unanswered]  Difference between rare chassis and normal chassis?

Hey guys does anyone know if there’s a weight difference between rare chassis and regular ones?
No I don't think so.
A slight one, but not by too much. The slight difference comes from the paint.
As far as I know I have a few rare beys and the same normal versions and I think they don't have any much difference the highest can be like a few 0.20-0.50gms
Actually it also depends. Paint does make around a 0.5 gram difference, however 4 Star discs/Double Chassis are the heaviest, the heaviest combination you can get is 4 Star+Paint.
No reason to pick the painted chassis over unpainted unless you got the money to do so. There’s no difference in performance between the two.
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:21 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: Hey guys does anyone know if there’s a weight difference between rare chassis and regular ones?

the rare ones are painted meaning they will usually be heavier and look cooler
(Jan. 16, 2021  1:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:21 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: Hey guys does anyone know if there’s a weight difference between rare chassis and regular ones?

the rare ones are painted meaning they will usually be heavier and look cooler

Proceeds to flex rare 1B and rare 2B

But uh yeah, all of the answers here seem right
(Jan. 16, 2021  3:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  1:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: the rare ones are painted meaning they will usually be heavier and look cooler

I still pick 4 star even if the discs aren't coloured. I have a coloured 00 but it's 1 star and the 4 star or is heavier
(Jan. 16, 2021  3:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  1:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: the rare ones are painted meaning they will usually be heavier and look cooler

me *Looks a my 2 star common and only chassis 1A*

WELL FRICK
(Jan. 16, 2021  3:28 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  3:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Proceeds to flex rare 1B and rare 2B

me *Looks a my 2 star common and only chassis 1A*

WELL FRICK

Thanks guys