[Unanswered]  Can you help me identify what this metal attack ring is?

Hello everyone, I purchased a very heavy, metal beyblade attack ring about 12 or more years ago. I do not remember what website I purchased it from. I really don't remember much about it all. I'm hoping that maybe someone can help identify what attack ring it is, or maybe where I can purchase other heavy attack rings/ other parts. (this was for an original beyblade) Thanks for your help!

Links to pictures:
https://pasteboard.co/HTKjNe4.jpg
https://pasteboard.co/HTKkhcA.jpg
These are not even Attack Rings.
A Weight Disc With huge contact Points. I am not sure what are these.  @[KinkoUsagi]
No, those don’t look like official weight disks. Weight disks have a limit and that looks like it’s over passed that limit, almost tournament illegal.
I would imagine it's totally illegal lol. I could also be completely wrong about it being an attack ring vs weight disk. It'a been a very very long time since I played and I dug this out of an old box in my storage.
Do these disks still get made? I can't seem to find anything remotely close online.
(Dec. 28, 2018  2:37 AM)heybeybey Wrote: I would imagine it's totally illegal lol. I could also be completely wrong about it being an attack ring vs weight disk. It'a been a very very long time since I played and I dug this out of an old box in my storage.
Do these disks still get made? I can't seem to find anything remotely close online.

This is perhaps fake, yes.
 And You are Soo Much Behind XD.
Those things are of Plastic gen. We had HMS after that, MFB entire gen of that (5years) , and 4 years of burst.
Now burst doesn't has those weight Disc LOl
(Dec. 28, 2018  3:41 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  2:37 AM)heybeybey Wrote: I would imagine it's totally illegal lol. I could also be completely wrong about it being an attack ring vs weight disk. It'a been a very very long time since I played and I dug this out of an old box in my storage.

This is perhaps fake, yes.
Those things are of Plastic gen. We had HMS after that, MFB entire gen of that (5years) , and 4 years of burst.

What series would you recommend I purchase if I want something that may be able to compete with my fake metal/plastic one lol? I remember back in the day launching 10 or more, 1 right after another, at this and it just sat there knocking them out of the stadium lol.
(Dec. 28, 2018  6:46 AM)heybeybey Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  3:41 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: This is perhaps fake, yes.

What series would you recommend I purchase if I want something that may be able to compete with my fake metal/plastic one lol? I remember back in the day launching 10 or more, 1 right after another, at this and it just sat there knocking them out of the stadium lol.

MFB will become Metal Fight Breakage for That Weight Disc.
I have never seen those before! Definitely fake. Like a Kid Draciel in Weight Disc form. Truly odd.

Highly don’t recommend using these with your real Beyblades unless you want them to get destroyed.