[Unanswered]  Can somebody please host a tournament (on Saturday) in silver spring

I wish tournaments in maryland could be hosted 2 times a month. I can't do it because #1- I don't have enough stadiums and #2- I am only 13.
Hey Crimson Chin, let me share something I've been sharing with others who want a tournament to happen:

(Apr. 17, 2018  9:19 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: But never go in asking if someone else will hold a tournament for you. It's not productive or really very nice. Not scolding you or anything, just letting you know.

Find people who are in your area who like Beyblade and talk about working out a tournament. Don't walk in hoping someone else will do it all, be willing to step up and support it how you can.

"Let's have a tournament" vs. "Someone give me a tournament", you know? First one will get you better results.

Hope this helps, good luck! :)

Here is a Maryland thread from the North America subforum of the WBO Beyblade Communities forum, see if you can find other people who might be interested in joining you for starting up a tournament. Then, see how it goes from there.

You only need 1 TT Standard Type Stadium (more is good, but not required), so even if you are 13, you can try to bring it if you are able to help out. If not, you can try to offer support in some way.

This is all a volunteer effort, and we all can try to play some part, even if it's just being a cheerleader of sorts and providing what support we can think of.

I hope this helps.
(May. 02, 2018  4:24 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Hey Crimson Chin, let me share something I've been sharing with others who want a tournament to happen:

(Apr. 17, 2018  9:19 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: But never go in asking if someone else will hold a tournament for you. It's not productive or really very nice. Not scolding you or anything, just letting you know.

Find people who are in your area who like Beyblade and talk about working out a tournament. Don't walk in hoping someone else will do it all, be willing to step up and support it how you can.

"Let's have a tournament" vs. "Someone give me a tournament", you know? First one will get you better results.

Hope this helps, good luck! Smile

Here is a Maryland thread from the North America subforum of the WBO Beyblade Communities forum, see if you can find other people who might be interested in joining you for starting up a tournament. Then, see how it goes from there.

You only need 1 TT Standard Type Stadium (more is good, but not required), so even if you are 13, you can try to bring it if you are able to help out. If not, you can try to offer support in some way.

This is all a volunteer effort, and we all can try to play some part, even if it's just being a cheerleader of sorts and providing what support we can think of.

I hope this helps.

First of all I  said i said I wish we could have a tournament vs.  The rude way of saying it. Nobody in my family honestly had time to help host a tournament. I was speaking on behalf of my friends at school because we have only been to 1 tournament
Crimson Chin, I am not being hard on you. It's easier for me to quote what I said than type much of it again is all, haha. It doesn't mean what I quoted applies to you 100%. :)

I am saying, "Here is a thread, and here is some extra advice to help you out." You will have better results if you say, "Hey, me and my friends are trying to find someone to help us organize a tournament since we're not old enough! Who is interested?" The whole "let's do this together!" aspect can get you more positive results. Because as someone with no tournaments but wants to organize one, I know it can feel a little intimidating to try to get started. It's a lot to do!

See, it's easy to misread and misunderstand on the internet. Written text lacks clear tone. So it can be helpful to try to show good energy in what you say.

But yeah, I hope this can help you. Best I can do being so far away.
(May. 02, 2018  3:37 AM)Crimson Chin Wrote: I wish tournaments in maryland could be hosted 2 times a month. I can't do it because #1- I don't have enough stadiums and #2- I am only 13.

Crimson Chin, last time you signed up to attend one of Yami's tournaments, you told him you couldn't go because your parents wanted it to be hosted by an adult. Maybe you should have a talk with them first, and then try reaching out to a MD host like Yami personally to see what his plans are.
(May. 03, 2018  12:09 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Crimson Chin, I am not being hard on you. It's easier for me to quote what I said than type much of it again is all, haha. It doesn't mean what I quoted applies to you 100%. Smile

I am saying, "Here is a thread, and here is some extra advice to help you out." You will have better results if you say, "Hey, me and my friends are trying to find someone to help us organize a tournament since we're not old enough! Who is interested?" The whole "let's do this together!" aspect can get you more positive results. Because as someone with no tournaments but wants to organize one, I know it can feel a little intimidating to try to get started. It's a lot to do!

See, it's easy to misread and misunderstand on the internet. Written text lacks clear tone. So it can be helpful to try to show good energy in what you say.

Thank you Frostic Fox! You really showed me the hardship tournament hosters have to endure. Maybe next time I will personally let my mom talk to the host beforehand. I am sorry if you took my reply negatively.  :-)

(May. 03, 2018  12:09 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Crimson Chin, I am not being hard on you. It's easier for me to quote what I said than type much of it again is all, haha. It doesn't mean what I quoted applies to you 100%. Smile

Thank you Frostic Fox! You really showed me the hardship tournament hosters have to endure. Maybe next time I will personally let my mom talk to the host beforehand. I am sorry if you took my reply negatively.  :-)

By the way, does anyone have a good emperor forneus combo? Mine just came and I am really excited to test it out.
come on, Michael! that was obvious!
(May. 06, 2018  5:25 AM)Longunus Wrote: come on, Michael! that was obvious!

Don't BITE!
(May. 06, 2018  6:18 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  5:25 AM)Longunus Wrote: come on, Michael! that was obvious!

Don't BITE!

bite what?
(May. 13, 2018  2:05 AM)Longunus Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  6:18 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote: Don't BITE!

bite what?

Don't bite my my black pole. No dirty jome intended

(May. 13, 2018  2:05 AM)Longunus Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  6:18 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote: Don't BITE!

bite what?

Don't bite my my black pole. No dirty jome intended