[Unanswered]  Broken Left String Launcher

I have a broken left string launcher. The string is all the way out, and when I try to put it back in by twisting, it makes clicking noises (the same noise as when you put the beyblade on a working launcher and twist). Does anyone know how to fix this?
You should twist the bey onto the launcher as it can break the gets
I tried that
Which gen it is? Maybe try opening it and reassembling it. It happened with me many times and it worked.

If it's gear box is not pulling string in after doing all correctly, it's spring must be broken. Try checking vidoes by Akira's dady about fixing launcher. It might help.
Takara Tomy burst string launcher (left)
If the string isn't retracting, then it must be the spring that might have snapped. Unlike the regular string launcher, the blue plastic keeps the spring with the gear in place even though the cover was removed. Either the spring snapped or the blue plastic that keeps the spring gear in place broke making the spring gear making the spring uncoil itself. How I know this is because I have messed around with mu string launcher and observed each of the parts or custom my string launcher. Have you looked up YouTube videos of how to repair string launchers?