[Unanswered]  Best stadium to get?

I currently have the original yellow beyblade burst stadium and that’s it, people often say the has to stadiums aren’t the best so i’m just wondering which is the best BeyStadium and also, if possible, which is the cheapest option?

Thanks a bunch!
if your new to burst/want a bey,stadium and launcher in one set, i recommend the god entry set (im also getting it beacuse i want a standard stadium)
Well, the DECAGONE bey stadium is perfect for a big stadium. But it’s a bit pricey
the tt standard B-09 burst bey stadium
(Mar. 02, 2021  4:40 PM)Reecen73 Wrote: I currently have the original yellow beyblade burst stadium and that’s it, people often say the has to stadiums aren’t the best so i’m just wondering which is the best BeyStadium and also, if possible, which is the cheapest option?

Thanks a bunch!

I suggest getting a Hasbro Evolution stadium because they are usually balanced and have some massive ones as well. They do not discriminate any of the types, and they are affordable from the right sellers as well as almost always coming with at least 2 beys. The TT stadiums are really good too, but they are really overpriced. So unless you're a millionaire's kid, just go with one of the Hasbro Evolution stadiums.
I would say vortex climb stadium because I works with stamina attack and defense
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:13 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: I would say vortex climb stadium because I works with stamina attack and defense

ooh yeah. it works really well, but frenzy attack types will lose stamina fast. so if you do get it, you can burst your opponents faster, but theres also the risk of losing all your stamina.
If you have the yellow stadium which comes with Valkyrie V2 and Spryzen S2, I wouldnt say you have to buy a new one. That and the snake pit stadium are the only 2 stadiums from hasbro I would recommend. Its a great stadium, arguably the best made by Hasbro for Burst.
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:50 AM)YishYash Wrote: If you have the yellow stadium which comes with Valkyrie V2 and Spryzen S2, I wouldnt say you have to buy a new one. That and the snake pit stadium are the only 2 stadiums from hasbro I would recommend. Its a great stadium, arguably the best made by Hasbro for Burst.

I agree, but does it have the same type of plastic as the TT stadium?
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:50 AM)YishYash Wrote: If you have the yellow stadium which comes with Valkyrie V2 and Spryzen S2, I wouldnt say you have to buy a new one. That and the snake pit stadium are the only 2 stadiums from hasbro I would recommend. Its a great stadium, arguably the best made by Hasbro for Burst.

Yes, that and the OG blue stadium.
you could also try a turbo set. cross collision is $33 on amazon
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:53 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

I agree, but does it have the same type of plastic as the TT stadium?

As always with Hasbro, their plastic is slightly flimsier than TT’S stiffer plastic
I reccomend getting the super hyperion and king helios set released in the beggining of sparking