[Unanswered]  Best aH combo?

Hey! Now that outer has been officially unbanned, i see a lot of bladers using it (with Eternal) instead of 0/7/10. Lad is the main reason why, i'm pretty sure. But, if we rated those discs one by one, would outer still outclass the competitors as the best disc for aH?
Thank you and Happy New Year (i think i haven't said it yet, sorry for the delay)!
(Jan. 05, 2019  5:50 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey! Now that outer has been officially unbanned, i see a lot of bladers using it (with Eternal) instead of 0/7/10. Lad is the main reason why, i'm pretty sure. But, if we rated those discs one by one, would outer still outclass the competitors as the best disc for aH?
Thank you and Happy New Year (i think i haven't said it yet, sorry for the delay)!
aH.00/0/7/10/C.Xt+ This combo is the higher lad version of 00/0/7/10.Et. You do lose some burst resistance bc Et has pretty a good "spring" in it.
Ok, thanks for the infos! But i was speaking about the discs themselves, "are they all that inferior to outer?" is the real question.
(Jan. 05, 2019  8:01 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  5:50 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey! Now that outer has been officially unbanned, i see a lot of bladers using it (with Eternal) instead of 0/7/10. Lad is the main reason why, i'm pretty sure. But, if we rated those discs one by one, would outer still outclass the competitors as the best disc for aH?
aH.00/0/7/10/C.Xt+ This combo is the higher lad version of 00/0/7/10.Et. You do lose some burst resistance bc Et has pretty a good "spring" in it.

Does Eternal have superior burst resistance to Xtend+? In my experience, Xtend+ tends to be slightly less risky simply due to higher precession/LAD and slightly better burst resistance (maybe due to the height). I haven't had many problems with Eternal bursting before, but it may just be my newer aH layer or CZ-V being a beast.

Its mostly because outer has a ton of stamina because all of the OWD (hence the name outer).
(Jan. 05, 2019  9:51 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  8:01 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: aH.00/0/7/10/C.Xt+ This combo is the higher lad version of 00/0/7/10.Et. You do lose some burst resistance bc Et has pretty a good "spring" in it.

Does Eternal have superior burst resistance to Xtend+? In my experience, Xtend+ tends to be slightly less risky simply due to higher precession/LAD and slightly better burst resistance (maybe due to the height). I haven't had many problems with Eternal bursting before, but it may just be my newer aH layer or CZ-V being a beast.
Im not sure if all Et have a better spring either. My friend has 3x Et from 1-2mth old aH's and none of the spring tensions are as tough as the Et I got from aH 7mth ago...
However, I am 100% certain that my Et is tougher then my 2x Xt.Theirs a couple videos on youtube talking about the newer aH mold being worse then the og ones, but I never saved the vid so you might want to ask Shindog about it.
(Jan. 05, 2019  11:04 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  9:51 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Does Eternal have superior burst resistance to Xtend+? In my experience, Xtend+ tends to be slightly less risky simply due to higher precession/LAD and slightly better burst resistance (maybe due to the height). I haven't had many problems with Eternal bursting before, but it may just be my newer aH layer or CZ-V being a beast.
Im not sure if all Et have a better spring either. My friend has 3x Et from 1-2mth old aH's and none of the spring tensions are as tough as the Et I got from aH 7mth ago...
However, I am 100% certain that my Et is tougher then my 2x Xt.Theirs a couple videos on youtube talking about the newer aH mold being worse then the og ones, but I never saved the vid so you might want to ask Shindog about it.

Fair enough. Two of my aH layers are B-115 versions while one is the WBBA booster. I PMed Shindog a few days ago asking if the special booster version was like the RBV12 release, and apparently it's the same as the original release for him.

However, my second booster (115) aH bursts more often than the original, but again, it may just be CZ-V doing a good job. Interestingly, it feels like the edges are slightly sharper (something that my WBBA ah shares to a degree, though it doesn't burst too often either? Shindog said that some people with the RBV12 aH don't experience worse burst resistance).
(Jan. 05, 2019  11:19 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  11:04 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Im not sure if all Et have a better spring either. My friend has 3x Et from 1-2mth old aH's and none of the spring tensions are as tough as the Et I got from aH 7mth ago...

Fair enough. Two of my aH layers are B-115 versions while one is the WBBA booster. I PMed Shindog a few days ago asking if the special booster version was like the RBV12 release, and apparently it's the same as the original release for him.

However, my second booster (115) aH bursts more often than the original, but again, it may just be CZ-V doing a good job. Interestingly, it feels like the edges are slightly sharper (something that my WBBA ah shares to a degree, though it doesn't burst too often either? Shindog said that some people with the RBV12 aH don't experience worse burst resistance).
TT is toy company trying to satify the majority. Not us competitive players. They dont care if they mess up...as long as it doesnt break on first test lol.
for ah, my best is 13 glaive, or proof, destroy dash or jolt