[Unanswered]  Best Takara Tomy Atomic?

there seems to be a lot of variation between the different atomic drivers. I’m looking to get one, but not sure which ones are good.

Currently stuck on either wolborg from air knight booster  or dead Phoenix
Wolborg's atomic is definitely better. It free-spins much more and has better LAD. Dead Phoenix's atomic has a lot of ridges and gets stuck a lot.
I have Dead Phoenix's Atomic, it's my best Atomic because the ball is slightly smaller than previous Atomics
Atomics got better as time passed, the best options should be dP .0.At > Wl .0E.At > hK .7.At > sX .5B.At (rbv10)
I got impressively lucky with my Arc Bahamut's Atomic. The ball is 360 spinning, so it has the greatest LAD ever.
(Apr. 26, 2019  6:34 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: I got impressively lucky with my Arc Bahamut's Atomic. The ball is 360 spinning, so it has the greatest LAD ever.

Atomic's ball is supposed to be like that.

(Apr. 20, 2019  7:34 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I have Dead Phoenix's Atomic, it's my best Atomic because the ball is slightly smaller than previous Atomics

Would a smaller ball mean better same spin stamina, opposite spin precession/LAD or both?