[Unanswered]  Best LR Launcher

Excluding Cho Z Achilles LR Launcher, which one is better
1) Blue LR String
2) Red LR String
3) Gold LR String

Also I am getting to buy the blue LR String launcher for just 10 $ should I go for it.
Go for it! I think blue is the lowest priced right now because its the latest one in circulation.

However, if you do not already have an LR string launcher AND don't have Cho-Z Achilles, I totally recommend saving up for that package. Only if you are able to of course.
(Jul. 29, 2019  2:35 PM)joyos Wrote: Go for it!  I think blue is the lowest priced right now because its the latest one in circulation.

However, if you do not already have an LR string launcher AND don't have Cho-Z Achilles, I totally recommend saving up for that package.  Only if you are able to of course.

Well, I was planning to get the Cho Z Achilles launcher but I have already purchased Zwei Longinus and my budget is $50. So I can afford something for just 18$ more.
(Jul. 29, 2019  5:17 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  2:35 PM)joyos Wrote: Go for it!  I think blue is the lowest priced right now because its the latest one in circulation.

However, if you do not already have an LR string launcher AND don't have Cho-Z Achilles, I totally recommend saving up for that package.  Only if you are able to of course.

Well, I was planning to get the Cho Z Achilles launcher but I have already purchased Zwei Longinus and my budget is $50. So I can afford something for just 18$ more.

Go for it!  You can save up later if need be.