[Unanswered]  Best Hasbro Beyblades?

(Apr. 05, 2020  2:26 PM)snoc Wrote: would buster xcalius also be a good pick? from what I've heard and seen its pretty good.

Buster xcalius is a good turbo bey, I have it. It's really good if you want a ring out finish or a burst (burst rates vary)
Cosmic Kraken, Hades H3, Khalzar K3 and Spryzen S4 are probably my favorite Hasbro releases...

And for aesthetic reasons, I love Morrigna M4.
Definitely not hypersphere. I don’t ever use hasbro or know much about their competive scene, but I’m pretty sure turbo Achilles, valtryek, and spryzen, are good. And Amaterios A3.
Amaterios A3 is not very good... Orichalcum O3, on the other hand, is a really good Bey in Hasbro form.
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:59 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:11 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Turbo Achilles, Turbo Valtryek and Turbo Spryzen are pretty much GODS compared to other Hasbro beys.

Then you have not seen COSMIC KRAKEN the god of hasbro beyblades. It has the best layer and pure stamina hypersphere tip. It beat Morrigna in my tournament rn. The three turbo beyblades are really solid tho, dimension is a pretty good slingshock tip. Dread Hades Garuda Caynox Balkesh B3 Spryzen R Archer Noctemis Nightmare L and a lot more are pretty decent.

Judging by the comments I didn't expect Kraken to be any good, but I picked it up anyway and well... you were kinda right. Not saying it's the absolute best bey ever, but it's one of the few beys that can outspin Orichalcum and turbo spryzen. At least in the few battles I did with it, it was pretty damn good! I now regained some trust in the hypersphere series.😀
(Apr. 15, 2020  9:38 PM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:59 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Then you have not seen COSMIC KRAKEN the god of hasbro beyblades. It has the best layer and pure stamina hypersphere tip. It beat Morrigna in my tournament rn. The three turbo beyblades are really solid tho, dimension is a pretty good slingshock tip. Dread Hades Garuda Caynox Balkesh B3 Spryzen R Archer Noctemis Nightmare L and a lot more are pretty decent.

Judging by the comments I didn't expect Kraken to be any good, but I picked it up anyway and well... you were kinda right. Not saying it's the absolute best bey ever, but it's one of the few beys that can outspin Orichalcum and turbo spryzen. At least in the few battles I did with it, it was pretty damn good! I now regained some trust in the hypersphere series.😀

Thank you for testing it Grin!
I really enjoyed Xcalius X3, Luinor L3, Khalzar K3, Balkesh B3, and Turbo Spryzen. Majority of the Hasbro toys I enjoyed was from the SwitchStrike line.
(Apr. 15, 2020  10:53 PM)Triple-S! Wrote: I really enjoyed Xcalius X3, Luinor L3, Khalzar K3, Balkesh B3, and Turbo Spryzen. Majority of the Hasbro toys I enjoyed was from the SwitchStrike line.

Agreed, I like switchstrike most as well for the gimmicks and design. But performance wise I’m pleasantly surprised with Hypersphere. BUT.. I think Hasbro made a mistake in making all the performance tips kind of the same and removing the gimmicks, especially considering some of the switchstrike beys still do well in the hypersphere stadium. They should have just introduced the stadium and continue to make Beys with different gimmicks and drivers.
Probably breaker xcalius, turbo spryzeb, and dread hades
I think one of the best Hasbro beys is turbo spryzen in my opinion. Great layer and very burst resistant. Not to mention it has dual spin.
(Apr. 16, 2020  5:23 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: I think one of the best Hasbro beys is turbo spryzen in my opinion. Great layer and very burst resistant. Not to mention it has dual spin.

True, still one of my bests yet.
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:11 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Turbo Achilles, Turbo Valtryek and Turbo Spryzen are pretty much GODS compared to other Hasbro beys.
Eh, Achilles not so much tbh.
(Apr. 17, 2020  9:25 PM)bladekid Wrote:
Eh, Achilles not so much tbh.

Achilles would have the most offense potential if it weren't for the carp slopes.
WAIT IT AUTOMATICALLY PUTS IT AS CARP LOL
(Apr. 17, 2020  11:54 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2020  9:25 PM)bladekid Wrote: Eh, Achilles not so much tbh.

Achilles would have the most offense potential if it weren't for the carp slopes.
WAIT IT AUTOMATICALLY PUTS IT AS CARP LOL
No you misunderstand, I mean it's actually doesn't have offensive potential and it it more of a balance bey anyways. It's slopes are fine imo.
My son was adamant in the store one day and bought Air Knight (Hypersphere). It's lightness, stamina and large round layer make it a hard target to land a blow on and it often outspins our competitive TT builds. I found adding Expand helped even more.
(Apr. 18, 2020  3:35 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote: My son was adamant in the store one day and bought Air Knight (Hypersphere).  It's lightness, stamina and large round layer make it a hard target to land a blow on and it often outspins our competitive TT builds.  I found adding Expand helped even more.
How? aK4 is terrible stock. And the lightness and largeness make it such a big and hittable target. Also, what stamina? It has really bad same spin game. What TT builds are you using?
He meant aK5. Not aK4. But okay, it is the same layer, just recolored.

Valor-H has awesome stamina. It is not as popular as Linear-S but I think it is the next part worth testing.

Because You can get Valor-H by buying Kraken K5, which is a true upgrade to Kraken K4, there is no need to buy aK5 over aK4.
(Apr. 18, 2020  1:58 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: He meant aK5. Not aK4. I think he is right, aK5 is pretty good, comparable to Garuda G3. Round shape, and thinner than aK4. Thus he is not as wobbly.

In addition, Valor-H has awesome stamina. It is not as popular as Linear-S but I think it is the next part worth testing.
Putting better parts on it doesn't make it much better. While I can say it is better, but it's still not good. And even still, I think valor has potential but is either outclassed or banned. 8' is ok but it's not particularly good on this combo. Overall it's still aK4 but with better parts, and not ones that use the hidden potential in aK4.
(Apr. 18, 2020  1:58 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: He meant aK5. Not aK4. I think he is right, aK5 is pretty good, comparable to Garuda G3. Round shape, and thinner than aK4. Thus he is not as wobbly.

In addition, Valor-H has awesome stamina. It is not as popular as Linear-S but I think it is the next part worth testing.

Must be this one as, yes, stamina is good.  I wouldn't suggest aK5 would be any revelation on the tournament scene, but it has proven worthy in our competitive family showdowns.

For the curious I decided to do some test battles using a couple of our nearby TT builds.  10 battles against each build, alternate first launch, standard TT Beystadium.  

aK5 with 0E and the stock hypersphere driver (TH02 according the Hasbro website).

Bey#1: JP.St.Kp' Metsu.  

AK took 3 wins by out-spin.  JP took 7 wins - 3 by knock out and 4 by out-spin.

Bey#2: Prime Apocalypse.0D.Ds' w/BB armor

AK took 5 wins by out-spin.  PA took 5 wins - 2 by out-spin, 2 by KO and 1 burst.

2 cents: Air Knight kind of surprisingly hangs in there while taking some blows, but also glances off a lot of recoil with the weight and shape.  I think 0E helps to keep it balanced better when it gets hit compared to just 8'.
(Apr. 19, 2020  4:44 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote:

Must be this one as, yes, stamina is good.  I wouldn't suggest aK5 would be any revelation on the tournament scene, but it has proven worthy in our competitive family showdowns.

For the curious I decided to do some test battles using a couple of our nearby TT builds.  10 battles against each build, alternate first launch, standard TT Beystadium.  

aK5 with 0E and the stock hypersphere driver (TH02 according the Hasbro website).

AK took 5 wins by out-spin.  PA took 5 wins - 2 by out-spin, 2 by KO and 1 burst.

2 cents: Air Knight kind of surprisingly hangs in there while taking some blows, but also glances off a lot of recoil with the weight and shape.  I think 0E helps to keep it balanced better when it gets hit compared to just 8'.

Tru dat
(Apr. 19, 2020  4:44 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote:

Well yeah, that's a definitely a lot better, but not only are the TT combos not that good (decent but not super meta), ngl, the disk and driver are carrying aK4 and you actually struck on very specific combo that is probably peak aK4. Better than I expected but it's really not aK4 doing the work. Now don't take me for a gatekeeper, I'm not saying that you shouldn't use it. If you want, use it and if you find success and enjoyment it this combo go for it. I'm just here do try to learn and inform about hasbro beys and what are good.
i think that glph dragon and venom devolos d5 seem really good
I would have to say the best stock releases would be(in no particular order): Caynox C3, Luinor L3, Spryzen Requiem S3, Balkesh B3, Dread Hades H3, and Turbo Valtryek V3. Runner ups and beys that would have had potential: Turbo Spryzen S4, Turbo Achilles A4, Revive Phoenix P4, and Dread Phoenix P4
(Apr. 20, 2020  2:56 AM)Armor Wrote: I would have to say the best stock releases would be(in no particular order): Caynox C3, Luinor L3, Spryzen Requiem S3, Balkesh B3, Dread Hades H3, and Turbo Valtryek V3. Runner ups and beys that would have had potential: Turbo Spryzen S4, Turbo Achilles A4, Revive Phoenix P4, and Dread Phoenix P4

NO ONE EVER INCLUDES ASTEROID! He is very good hasbro bey, I only use hasbro and he works very well, and comes in a good stock combo. And J2’s tightness still surprises me sometimes.

And no one is really mentioning tips. Rise H, liner s, and other hasboi exclusives can be very good

And I forgot to mention the element turbo beys, they make it possible to get easy access to classic parts.