[Unanswered]  Best Hasbro Beyblades?

(Mar. 25, 2020  11:44 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  9:44 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I ain't bruh you telling me it ain't op?

Yes. He is. Have you tried putting this "op combo" against a combo such as Balkesh B3 00W Br? If not, then your statement shouldn't be taken seriously, as that Balkesh combo is one of the strongest Hasbro combos to date.

Cosmic is good wdym also balkesh has bad lad so I could counter that with cosmic valkyrie outer rise-h or even bearing I guess

(Mar. 25, 2020  10:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  9:44 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I ain't bruh you telling me it ain't op?

No. There’s no metal and it weighs about as much as a God bey, or lighter, which doesn’t help it, but also because of no weight it can’t really do well in stamina. Honesty none of the Rise beys are good, only their drivers and a couple discs.

try beating it I dare you
(Mar. 25, 2020  11:52 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  11:44 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Yes. He is. Have you tried putting this "op combo" against a combo such as Balkesh B3 00W Br? If not, then your statement shouldn't be taken seriously, as that Balkesh combo is one of the strongest Hasbro combos to date.

Cosmic is good wdym also balkesh has bad lad so I could counter that with cosmic valkyrie outer rise-h or even bearing I guess

(Mar. 25, 2020  10:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: No. There’s no metal and it weighs about as much as a God bey, or lighter, which doesn’t help it, but also because of no weight it can’t really do well in stamina. Honesty none of the Rise beys are good, only their drivers and a couple discs.

Well I actually don’t have it, but I’ll just use it’s better version, Cosmo, against my best TT combo.
(Mar. 25, 2020  11:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  11:52 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Cosmic is good wdym also balkesh has bad lad so I could counter that with cosmic valkyrie outer rise-h or even bearing I guess

Well I actually don’t have it, but I’ll just use it’s better version, Cosmo, against my best TT combo.

Cosmic Kraken is better than Cosmo stock combo wise lOl
(Mar. 25, 2020  11:55 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  11:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Well I actually don’t have it, but I’ll just use it’s better version, Cosmo, against my best TT combo.

Cosmic Kraken is better than Cosmo stock combo wise lOl

I’m talking about cosmic kraken as a layer. It is not that good alone.
(Mar. 25, 2020  11:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  11:55 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Cosmic Kraken is better than Cosmo stock combo wise lOl

I’m talking about cosmic kraken as a layer. It is not that good alone.

the layer is the best/second best part of the bey and is the best one for hypersphere I think (I don't have Grand Dragon D5, the best of the second wave)
Are single tops any good? So far it doesn't seem like it. They're very cheap tho. What about Roktavor R3? I like it's design and I think Hancho is a cool character.
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:33 AM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: Are single tops any good? So far it doesn't seem like it. They're very cheap tho. What about Roktavor R3? I like it's design and I think Hancho is a cool character.

They are good if you are doing a burst classic tournament, especially xeno xcalibur

Other than that, gt beys are better
A hasbro combo that i use that is tight is Treptune.2.Ev
I’m not a hasbro blader. But my friend user Amaterios Zenoth Destroy
(Mar. 22, 2020  11:39 PM)beybread Wrote: Caynox C3 may be one. I have one and the best part is the driver!

Which Caynox is better? The regular one or the recolor? I have the recolor and it's pretty good!🙂
Definitely not sword valtryek
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:29 AM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2020  11:39 PM)beybread Wrote: Caynox C3 may be one. I have one and the best part is the driver!

Which Caynox is better? The regular one or the recolor? I have the recolor and it's pretty good!🙂

No difference in they layers but the original comes with Bearing, one of the best drivers there is.
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:51 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:29 AM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: Which Caynox is better? The regular one or the recolor? I have the recolor and it's pretty good!🙂

No difference in they layers but the original comes with Bearing, one of the best drivers there is.

Aw man.. wish I had the orignal Caynox instead. The green Caynox is still good, though. About the same as Turbo Spryzen S4 and Orichalcum O3 (stock combo).

Does any of you guys know where I can get Balkesh B3 for a normal price? I've seen it online, but it's sold for like 60$ which seems a bit extreme for one beyblade.
a beyblade combo is hercules h4 with 00 and bearing hasbro
TooOldForThis94 I would recommend to buy them used. Here in Germany there is "Locale eBay", smth like Craigslist in US. I bought 4 Balkeshs over the months for 10 Dollars each, all in good used condition.
i know this bey is not good for stamina but it is hard to burst it is boom kalzar
would buster xcalius also be a good pick? from what I've heard and seen its pretty good.
dread hades and breaker xcalius seems to be a good choice because of the metal
the turbo beys are also pretty good
does this include metal legends beyblades? because if so i think meteo
l drago 85LRF is the best beyblade overall
(Apr. 05, 2020  3:01 PM)andowantsfood Wrote: dread hades and breaker xcalius seems to be a good choice because of the metal
the turbo beys are also pretty good

I agree, they are good and I know because I have them

Also maybe boom khalsar
I don't think anyone mentioned this yet(if you did, I'm sorry), but Surge Xcalius is pretty good for a stock combo. I think Asteroid Zeutron and Tide Treptune might have some potential as stocks as well.
Maybe turbo Spryzen s4 00C Dm-s battle ring mode left spin?
As what I’ve seen, the hasbro turbo Achilles ain’t that bad
(Apr. 07, 2020  3:51 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: As what I’ve seen, the hasbro turbo Achilles ain’t that bad

Really? It seems to have huge burst issues. The TT version was able to compensate because 1. the teeth were decent 2. the burst stoppers actually worked and they are very strong and 3. The metal adds OWD which increases burst resistance.
I seen it do pretty good against switchstrike, slingshock and
Hyper sphere. Although can’t say for my self as I don’t own the hasbro counterpart