[Unanswered]  Best Frame or Disc for Atomic in Same Spin? Opposite Spin?

1. Sting
2. Blitz
3. 0/10/00Cross
4. 0/10/00Bump
5. 0/10/00Proof
6. 0/10/00Expand

Is it correct that for same spin,
Sting = Cross = Bump
Blitz = Proof
Expand

For opposite spin,
Blitz = Proof = Bump = Expand
Sting
Cross
Don't use Atomic in opposite spin. You will lose.

Sting and Bump do not have good LAD.

You question and assumptions don't make sense.

For same spin on Atomic, go with Cross or Star, then Proof, then I have no idea.
And for opposite spin, go 00Wall, if you have Bearing. If not go something with good LAD like cross, and stamina driver except Atomic.
I understand Atomic is outclassed in opposite spin in the current meta. However, in an opposite spin atomic vs atomic, which frame or disc would provide the edge in precession and/or lad?
(Jan. 16, 2020  5:30 PM)Biggster Wrote: I understand Atomic is outclassed in opposite spin in the current meta. However, in an opposite spin atomic vs atomic, which frame or disc would provide the edge in precession and/or lad?

00E gives Atomic the greatest LAD in opposite spin. My best Atomic can OS Eternal in opposite spin on a 00E setup.
Eternal does generally poor against opposite spin. I use it on Master (Left spin) to beat other left spinning Masters, but it goes down quick to almost every right spin I've fought against. 5Glaive gives you excellent LAD in left spin, as does 0Glaive. 5Glaive Atomic is still my choice for a Salamander and he conquers every right spin except Archer Hercules and Perfect Phoenix.