[Unanswered]  Bahamut to Evolve?

This may seem more related to the anime, but I'm talking aboUT the carp's when I ask this, but will Arc Bahamut be getting a Cho-Z evolution? Even if in the sense of how Buster Xcalibur is the evolution of Seig Xcalibur
(Sep. 19, 2018  5:29 PM)World Bahamut Wrote: This may seem more related to the anime, but I'm talking aboUT the carp's when I ask this, but will Arc Bahamut be getting a Cho-Z evolution? Even if in the sense of how Buster Xcalibur is the evolution of Seig Xcalibur

I Don't think aB will be getting a Cho-Z, and bX isn't an evolution of sX
Probably won't get an evolution..... darn it!
Well Valt stopped Boa from breaking Bahamut. So it could be possible. Just unlikely.
I wish, aB is my favorite bey.
(Sep. 19, 2018  5:50 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  5:29 PM)World Bahamut Wrote: This may seem more related to the anime, but I'm talking aboUT the carp's when I ask this, but will Arc Bahamut be getting a Cho-Z evolution? Even if in the sense of how Buster Xcalibur is the evolution of Seig Xcalibur

I Don't think aB will be getting a Cho-Z, and bX isn't an evolution of sX

How are bX and sX not both Xcaliburs?
Hell Salamander is basicly the evolved form of Arc Bahamut. It can do everything Arc Bahamut can, but better.
(Sep. 19, 2018  9:37 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  5:50 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: I Don't think aB will be getting a Cho-Z, and bX isn't an evolution of sX

How are bX and sX not both Xcaliburs?
They are..., but they dont have the same characters.
(Sep. 19, 2018  10:05 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  9:37 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: How are bX and sX not both Xcaliburs?
They are..., but they dont have the same characters.

Just because the line got handed down doesn’t mean it isn’t the same line. That’s like saying crash ragnaruk isn’t a ragnaruk cause rantaro doesn’t own it.
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:54 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  10:05 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: They are..., but they dont have the same characters.

Just because the line got handed down doesn’t mean it isn’t the same line. That’s like saying crash ragnaruk isn’t a ragnaruk cause rantaro doesn’t own it.
You are absolutely right my friend.