World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Bahamut to Evolve? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Bahamut to Evolve? (/Thread-Unanswered-Bahamut-to-Evolve)

Bahamut to Evolve? - World Bahamut - Sep. 19, 2018

This may seem more related to the anime, but I'm talking aboUT the carp's when I ask this, but will Arc Bahamut be getting a Cho-Z evolution? Even if in the sense of how Buster Xcalibur is the evolution of Seig Xcalibur

RE: Bahamut to Evolve? - DrainBladerAMVS - Sep. 19, 2018

(Sep. 19, 2018  5:29 PM)World Bahamut Wrote: This may seem more related to the anime, but I'm talking aboUT the carp's when I ask this, but will Arc Bahamut be getting a Cho-Z evolution? Even if in the sense of how Buster Xcalibur is the evolution of Seig Xcalibur

I Don't think aB will be getting a Cho-Z, and bX isn't an evolution of sX

RE: Bahamut to Evolve? - BEYBLADE BEN - Sep. 19, 2018

Probably won't get an evolution..... darn it!

RE: Bahamut to Evolve? - MWF - Sep. 19, 2018

Well Valt stopped Boa from breaking Bahamut. So it could be possible. Just unlikely.

RE: Bahamut to Evolve? - YishYash - Sep. 19, 2018

I wish, aB is my favorite bey.

RE: Bahamut to Evolve? - Ntruder19 - Sep. 19, 2018

(Sep. 19, 2018  5:50 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  5:29 PM)World Bahamut Wrote: This may seem more related to the anime, but I'm talking aboUT the carp's when I ask this, but will Arc Bahamut be getting a Cho-Z evolution? Even if in the sense of how Buster Xcalibur is the evolution of Seig Xcalibur

I Don't think aB will be getting a Cho-Z, and bX isn't an evolution of sX

How are bX and sX not both Xcaliburs?

RE: Bahamut to Evolve? - TL14 - Sep. 19, 2018

Hell Salamander is basicly the evolved form of Arc Bahamut. It can do everything Arc Bahamut can, but better.

RE: Bahamut to Evolve? - g2_ - Sep. 19, 2018

No thank you, he wasn't that great.

RE: Bahamut to Evolve? - Infinite.Zero - Sep. 19, 2018

(Sep. 19, 2018  9:37 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  5:50 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: I Don't think aB will be getting a Cho-Z, and bX isn't an evolution of sX

How are bX and sX not both Xcaliburs?
They are..., but they dont have the same characters.

RE: Bahamut to Evolve? - Ntruder19 - Sep. 20, 2018

(Sep. 19, 2018  10:05 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  9:37 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: How are bX and sX not both Xcaliburs?
They are..., but they dont have the same characters.

Just because the line got handed down doesn’t mean it isn’t the same line. That’s like saying crash ragnaruk isn’t a ragnaruk cause rantaro doesn’t own it.

RE: Bahamut to Evolve? - Infinite.Zero - Sep. 20, 2018

(Sep. 20, 2018  12:54 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  10:05 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: They are..., but they dont have the same characters.

Just because the line got handed down doesn’t mean it isn’t the same line. That’s like saying crash ragnaruk isn’t a ragnaruk cause rantaro doesn’t own it.
You are absolutely right my friend.